• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help regarding icici bank credit card approval process

adarsh00

TF Buzz
Hi,
I had applied for an icici card a few months back and it was rejected. 2 weeks before someone from icici called me regarding my application and told me that my application is successful and they have sent me the card. I never received the card. But today I received a message from ICICI saying that registration for your card on Google pay has started. How can I confirm that someone else is not using a card in my name or PAN number? Also I don't have an account with ICICI.

Also, can someone confirm if an OTP is required for registering on Google pay? ( Just because I didn't receive one)

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I had applied for an icici card a few months back and it was rejected. 2 weeks before someone from icici called me regarding my application and told me that my application is successful and they have sent me the card. I never received the card. But today I received a message from ICICI saying that registration for your card on Google pay has started. How can I confirm that someone else is not using a card in my name or PAN number? Also I don't have an account with ICICI.

Also, can someone confirm if an OTP is required for registering on Google pay? ( Just because I didn't receive one)
Are you sure that the application was approved later and the card has been generated.

If this is true call customer care and tell them no card was delivered to you and ask them to block the current card and issue a replacement card and ask to deliver at your home address.

adarsh00

TF Buzz
Are you sure that the application was approved later and the card has been generated.

If this is true call customer care and tell them no card was delivered to you and ask them to block the current card and issue a replacement card and ask to deliver at your home address.
I am not sure. How to confirm whether it was generated?

paresh22

TF Ace
Do you have icici savings account or internet banking login? You can check there if any card is linked to your icici account.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Contact ICICI customer care and connect with the hotlisting menu, they will tell if any card is there in your name.
Also, get a CIBIL report generated, which will tell you all about your active cards.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Contact ICICI customer care and connect with the hotlisting menu, they will tell if any card is there in your name.
Also, get a CIBIL report generated, which will tell you all about your active cards.
Cards don't reflect on CIBIL immediately, atleast one month till bill is generated and even after that generally a few more months are needed.

paresh22

TF Ace
Cards don't reflect on CIBIL immediately, atleast one month till bill is generated and even after that generally a few more months are needed.
True. I have seen ICICI also not good in reporting every month to CIBIL. Yesterday when I checked my Amazon Pay card details in CIBIL report, it still shows last updated for Oct22 bill date.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
True. I have seen ICICI also not good in reporting every month to CIBIL. Yesterday when I checked my Amazon Pay card details in CIBIL report, it still shows last updated for Oct22 bill date.
Lucky, my APay was last updated back in July lol.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hi,

Dal mein kuch kaala hai daaya