• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My opinion on pnb bank application process

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for pnb platinum credit card on last sunday and i completed my vkyc on Monday. Vkyc was very challenging as bank representative refuse to complete my vkyc as my pan card hologram was scratched up as its pretty old card so i request her to check my details but she told me sir thats not gonna work and she cant approve my vkyc so after 10mins of persuasion i managed to convince her and she approves my vkyc. On Wednesday i received an sms thay ive lied in my application so i contact customer support and he told me i have uploaded incom documents of 2022 2023 and i have to upload docs of 2021 2022 so i did and mailed them and on Friday i received an approval sms. Hdfc should learn from pnb. I never expected such a good service for pnb.

AsB

TF Ace
I applied for pnb platinum credit card on last sunday and i completed my vkyc on Monday. Vkyc was very challenging as bank representative refuse to complete my vkyc as my pan card hologram was scratched up as its pretty old card so i request her to check my details but she told me sir thats not gonna work and she cant approve my vkyc so after 10mins of persuasion i managed to convince her and she approves my vkyc. On Wednesday i received an sms thay ive lied in my application so i contact customer support and he told me i have uploaded incom documents of 2022 2023 and i have to upload docs of 2021 2022 so i did and mailed them and on Friday i received an approval sms. Hdfc should learn from pnb. I never expected such a good service for pnb.
While this is good, it is highly advicable that you get yourself a new PAN Card (with the same PAN Number). Charges are Rs 50/-, but this will save you a lot of trouble in the future.
Moreover, new PAN Card comes with QR Code, so the agents can scan the codes (unscannable from normal mobile or unauthorised scanners), so that will help too.