• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

mrbean

TF Buzz
There should be a branch present in that town. Rest you will get offer for sure.
Thanks.
Indian Bank credit is delivered today still unable access the transaction settings.
Bank suggested to write complaint on their website unfortunately the complaint portal is not working.
🙁.
Indian bank is full of bug unable to access mobile bank from yesterday to today.
May be the issue resolve soon

mrbean

TF Buzz
Same happened for Indus, HDFC with Me. However, some time later they sent mail that physical statement discontinued.

Interesting. Is Canara bank account compulsory? I think acc not needed in pnb and ubi, but unaware about boi and canara.

I am unaware if there is one. @pprakash11 is the expert.
For Canara Bank credit card account is mandatory because the fetch CIBIL details using the customer id/account details.
They need a customer id to process credit card

Strange

TF Legend
Thanks.
Indian Bank credit is delivered today still unable access the transaction settings.
Bank suggested to write complaint on their website unfortunately the complaint portal is not working.
🙁.
Indian bank is full of bug unable to access mobile bank from yesterday to today.
May be the issue resolve soon
I have already asked you to wait. I was facing the same issue, but after 2-3 days of card delivery, I successfully set the transaction limit through net banking.

mrbean

TF Buzz
You can activate online transaction through branch also.
I have tried but the branch person is stating that they don't have access to turn on Ecom.
I confused even the welcome letter is stating the thing but the don't accept.

Lucky the UPI is working.

While contacting customer care they told that 1reward points is equal to 1rs and they credit the reward points after statement.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I have tried but the branch person is stating that they don't have access to turn on Ecom.
I confused even the welcome letter is stating the thing but the don't accept.

Lucky the UPI is working.

While contacting customer care they told that 1reward points is equal to 1rs and they credit the reward points after statement.
Which card do you have ? Rupay platinum or rupay select?
I have also made UPI payments through indian bank rupay cc at offline merchant. But I didn't get any rewards..