• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?
Try to apply card via offline route. Online portal is in Beta phase which is confirmed by the Bank.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. But may differ a little bit branch-wise
I visited Indian bank branch yesterday. The bank representative shared that at the moment Indian bank credit card is issued only to existing Indian bank customers that too for who have account in Indian bank for minimum 5 years. And they are not willing to issue credit cards to non-relationship individual's. Not sure when it will be open for all!

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I visited Indian bank branch yesterday. The bank representative shared that at the moment Indian bank credit card is issued only to existing Indian bank customers that too for who have account in Indian bank for minimum 5 years. And they are not willing to issue credit cards to non-relationship individual's. Not sure when it will be open for all!
Are they giving LTF or paid?

sksameerpatels

TF Select
Bank account is compulsory and Online portal is like zindgi ke 15 minutes waste
I opened Current account with 5k and BM helped me to get the credit card with high limit 25k😀😀