• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card

Rohit75

TF Select
Received PNB Platinum last month, now Union Bank Platinum approved, So thinking of applying Indian Bank Rupay Select card. Any idea in this card?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Even for existing savings account customer, they are asking plenty of information. Some things are multiple times. I reached last page, but still fee details are not shown. Now I am thinking whether to submit or not.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do not remember exactly what happend at the last moment.
But received a reference number.
you can forget that ref number as they will not call, three months have passed since I submitted the application and there is nothing from the Indian bank.
If you really want to have an Indian bank card apply offline method with the branch.'

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If someone has PNB Select credit card then there is no point in applying for this card imo or am I missing something ?
I agree, as my PNB card process was taking lots of time, and that was the reason I did try for Indian Bank card.
But now after the PNB card, I am not looking for any more Rupay select cards. with a paying fee, there is no point in multiple Rupay cards.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I talked to Indian Bank customer care and the executive told me to wait for at least 1 month to process application. As per them, their online application platform is in beta-stage. Now, after that I escalated to Nodal Officer and received the response. Alas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-204226.png
    Screenshot_20221130-204226.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 83