• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card

Rohit75

TF Select
Received PNB Platinum last month, now Union Bank Platinum approved, So thinking of applying Indian Bank Rupay Select card. Any idea in this card?

Cardiosniper

TF Select
I talked to Indian Bank customer care and the executive told me to wait for at least 1 month to process application. As per them, their online application platform is in beta-stage. Now, after that I escalated to Nodal Officer and received the response. Alas.
Same reply

Attachments

• 88A3DCA6-D700-43EF-848F-A8547B0E72AA.jpeg
    88A3DCA6-D700-43EF-848F-A8547B0E72AA.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 59

KLB@96

TF Premier
were you NTB?
I previously did the same process and application did not move forward just gave all the details in PDF file and thats it no update two months ago. sent emails and spoke with customer care and no one helped told to visit branch and branch has no idea what to do even they they are shocked when asked about credit card lol so , recently visited indian bank again for car loan(still in process) and they asked to open savings account first and then once loan is procesed they will link and I also asked regarding CC to manager and he told will look into it after car loan. Today I casually scrolling forum and saw indian bank so went to website and use my SB account and it fetched most of the basic details and i entered few and cibil hit and card approved and will be delivered to home address

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I previously did he same process and application did not move forward just gave all the details in PDF file and thats it no update two months ago. sent emails and spoke with customer care and no one helped told to visit branch and branch has no idea what to do even they they are shocked when asked about credit card lol so , recently visited indian bank again for car loan(still in process) and they asked to open savings account first and then once loan is procesed they will link and I also asked regarding CC to manager and he told will look into it after car loan. Today I casually scrolling forum and saw indian bank so went to website and use my SB account and it fetched most of the basic details and i entered few and cibil hit and card approved and will be delivered to home address
I see. Thanks for sharing your experience.

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Their reward system is not integrated, and they donot credit reward points at all. I have been using since October 2023 and I have 0 reward points .
So you mean there is rewards point system for credit card but it's not linked. Or do you mean the bank does not give reward points on credit cards at all.

I am asking because there is Rewards portal but it mentions only about debit card and net banking

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows any working method to pay Indian bank credit card bill? Amazon and Paytm transactions are failing and getting refunded. Cred is asking for minimum 10rs payment, but my bill is 1rs only. No option in indoasis app, netbanking and credit card site. No option in payzapp and hdfc billpay.

These guys will loot me for that 1rs outstanding 😭. Last time, it got paid automatically when I added the card in cred as a part of card verification. But this time I have to pay.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Anyone knows any working method to pay Indian bank credit card bill? Amazon and Paytm transactions are failing and getting refunded. Cred is asking for minimum 10rs payment, but my bill is 1rs only. No option in indoasis app, netbanking and credit card site. No option in payzapp and hdfc billpay.

These guys will loot me for that 1rs outstanding 😭. Last time, it got paid automatically when I added the card in cred as a part of card verification. But this time I have to pay.
pay 10 rs. via cred

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Pay ₹10 and then add ₹9 to Amazon Wallet via Zomato and then transfer it back to account.

Eazy peazy

pradeepG

TF Premier

there is option to transfer in IndOasis app itsel else you can login to online portal also.

IndOasis app :
Open app>fund transfer>select credit card pay(top right corner, just below logout hutton)>add beneficiary>select beneficiary>input amount>click proceed button>done

Also you can do NEFT/IMPS as mentioned in statement.