• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Tried, it's same. In netbanking, tried kyc renewal, but that also didn't work.
Finally re-kyc worked in app.

Applied and got instant approval message with 10% of gross income as limit. It didn't ask proof, so you can enter 10 crore also😂. Probably no cibil hit too, as I didn't get any sms.

Card variant is not clear. Just rupay or visa was showing. And it is FYF, not LTF. Need 50K spends for waiving 295 annual fee.

Fees and Charges:
 No Joining Fee for primary cardholder and add-on cardholder/s.
 AMC Charges:
i. VISA-Bharat Cards: NIL.
ii. VISA-Gold, VISA-Platinum cards, RuPay Classic, RuPay Platinum and RuPay Select Cards:
st year free, from 2nd year onwards: Rs.250 p.a.
iii. VISA-Business Cards: from 2nd year: Rs.500 p.a.
Waiver of AMC is permitted in the following cases:
o If the transaction usage in the previous year exceeds Rs. 50,000/- p.a. in
Select/Platinum/Gold/Classic VISA and RuPay Card.
o If the transaction usage in the previous year exceeds Rs. 2,00,000/- p.a. in VISA Business Card.

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
Finally re-kyc worked in app.

Applied and got instant approval message with 10% of gross income as limit. It didn't ask proof, so you can enter 10 crore also😂. Probably no cibil hit too, as I didn't get any sms.

Card variant is not clear. Just rupay or visa was showing. And it is FYF, not LTF. Need 50K spends for waiving 295 annual fee.
I guess you will in around 1-2 days

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Harry1 CIBIL Hit is done of category: BUSINESS LOAN- GENERAL (Enquiry Amount: Rs. 1,60,000)

can you check urs?
I got some alert msg after 2 hours of application. Can't check as i already refreshed few days back.

Edit: Tried from sbi home loans link and can see business loan - general entry for Indian Bank. No mention of amount. I think that is for paid membership only.

Last edited: