• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Select CC Query

• Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7241

I Applied For PNB Select CC 6 Days Ago.
I Completely My Video KYC On Next Day.

Still Didn't Received any response from the Bank.

Please Share Your Experience...
When You Applied and When You Got Approval Message...Etc..If Possible

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
I Applied For PNB Select CC 6 Days Ago.
I Completely My Video KYC On Next Day.

Still Didn't Received any response from the Bank.

Please Share Your Experience...
When You Applied and When You Got Approval Message...Etc..If Possible
Hi, I applied for PNB Select Credit Card through an offline Branch on 27th Dec 22, and the process was very smooth. AND APPROVED on 5th Jan 2023

AT first, tried to apply online but due to a little mismatch in my aadhaar and pan card details I couldn't able to proceed, So I went to a nearby Branch they provided me with a form I just filled in whatever possible from my side, apart from that they have asked me to submit either ITR or last two salary slip & Bank statement. and the remaining has been filled by the PNB officer. and then on the spot I got the application submitted message to my mobile.
In between, I got a message from PNB stating,
"We regret to inform you your PNB CC App is returned to your branch due to incomplete documents"
When I contact the branch they told, me they haven't received my documents yet. then I left it and I got an Approval message on 5th Jan 2023
Then yesterday(6th Jan 2023) I could able to log in through the Genie app and able to activate the card and UPI Pin was created in the evening and a Successful transaction was done yesterday.

the process was really smooth and the banking officer was well knowledgeable reg this.
if you are facing any difficulty in Online App, Just go to the nearby branch, if you are lucky you may get the same type.

No PHysical Verification.