• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply PNB select Credit Card?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
For me, it redirects back to starting page whenever I click on Document upload (either for ID or Address Proof fields).
I have tried 6-7 times, hoping there haven't been as many CIBIL enquiries :(
Trust me - they would have initiated an enquiry already.

Here you go with my plight:

1667807740770.png

Symbian

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For me, it redirects back to starting page whenever I click on Document upload (either for ID or Address Proof fields).
I have tried 6-7 times, hoping there haven't been as many CIBIL enquiries :(
Please try converting pdfs to images and then upload documents. After uploading PDFs, the page goes to first page, but when I tried with image, it was successful upload.
Only issue you will face is with bank statement, I just uploaded first page of bank statement as image.

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Please try converting pdfs to images and then upload documents. After uploading PDFs, the page goes to first page, but when I tried with image, it was successful upload.
Only issue you will face is with bank statement, I just uploaded first page of bank statement as image.
I was able to upload PDF for Salary Slips and Bank statement, and JPG for Photo and Signature.

But whenever I try to upload any file format in ID or Address proof field, it glitches and redirects to starting page. I have tried uploading both .jpg and .pdf in these two fields but same result.

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Hi guys, regarding the document upload bug- Someone in the TF telegram group suggested me to keep the ID and Address proof document size under 300kb.
I tried that and it worked, I was able to complete the application process.

Applied on 13/11, completed vKYC on 14/11 and got the "vKYC approved" SMS on 17/11