• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply IDBI/LIC Credit Card?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They never respond. I even tried to apply this card offline. But the bank is so pathetic with such useless employees. It's like they don't want the new customers. Typical public sector bank.
I called the area manager from Abhishek 's list. He sent me some landline number of another person. He is not picking call, probably it is office number and today is holiday. Will try once tomorrow.

Edit: He called back and scheduled document pickup for tomorrow.

@Abhishek012 what is the source of that pdf? I just hope it's genuine. I need to give aadhar, pan and salary slip to them.

Also, can you please confirm if the LIC Eclat idbi Rupay select is LTF card. And is it wellness card with spa benefits or just a normal Rupay select card? I satisfy all criterion like 30k premium, 75k salary.

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I called the area manager from Abhishek 's list. He sent me some landline number of another person. He is not picking call, probably it is office number and today is holiday. Will try once tomorrow.

@Abhishek012 what is the source of that pdf? I just hope it's genuine. I need to give aadhar, pan and salary slip to them.

Also, can you please confirm if the LIC Eclat idbi Rupay select is LTF card. And is it wellness card with spa benefits or just a normal Rupay select card? I satisfy all criterion like 30k premium, 75k salary.
Will update status in this post.
12th - Called for application
14th - Document pickup

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

i think pdf file source lic cards official website.

Both IDBI LIC RuPay credit card is LTF.

No wellness card benefit.

Dnt forget to share the card masked pic, once you received. it will take upto 3 months to delivered the card after document submit.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
No, don't think we have any member with that card.

Couple of reasons:

1) Card can be applied only via LIC Office
2) LIC Sales team not really aware of this card
3) Requirement of LIC Policy with premium of > 30K

This thread has some relevant discussion on LIC Cards overall.

PS searching for LIC Credit in title only is not showing above thread in result @TechnoFino not sure if indexing issue or what.
the search bar accepts inputs of words only greater than 3 characters i guess that's the reason.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Will update status in this post.
12th - Called for application
14th - Document pickup
Don't keep high hopes with LIC and IDBI, I submitted mine in August 22. A CIBIL inquiry was done by them in September 22 and since then no updates. LIC agent was helpless as ball was in IDBI's court. Since this application is processed offline, IDBI doesn't care to share an application number, there is no way to track the status as IDBI never shares any updates on emails or messages. I finally gave up in January as the agent who filed my application, also showed inability to provide any help in this regard. I thought of taking this matter to RBI ombudsman but no avail as I do not have any proof/acknowledgement form IDBI/LIC's side about my credit card application.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Don't keep high hopes with LIC and IDBI, I submitted mine in August 22. A CIBIL inquiry was done by them in September 22 and since then no updates. LIC agent was helpless as ball was in IDBI's court. Since this application is processed offline, IDBI doesn't care to share an application number, there is no way to track the status as IDBI never shares any updates on emails or messages. I finally gave up in January as the agent who filed my application, also showed inability to provide any help in this regard. I thought of taking this matter to RBI ombudsman but no avail as I do not have any proof/acknowledgement form IDBI/LIC's side about my credit card application.
ask idbi to remove cibil enquiry. if they deny and say that you applied for the card so the enquiry was made, take that as a proof to RBI. if they deny to remove the enquiry and also deny that you had made a card application, again you can go to RBI saying that an enquiry was made without any application.
and if idbi doesn't even reply to your emails, you can again go to RBI citing lack of service.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
One month over. No cibil enquiry yet. My agent is not picking up call. Sent mail to idbi customer care. They are saying card is not launched commercially yet😅.

sjmajumder

TF Ace

cardy

TF Ace
ask idbi to remove cibil enquiry. if they deny and say that you applied for the card so the enquiry was made, take that as a proof to RBI. if they deny to remove the enquiry and also deny that you had made a card application, again you can go to RBI saying that an enquiry was made without any application.
and if idbi doesn't even reply to your emails, you can again go to RBI citing lack of service.
Yah That's the right track