• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Have Axis My Zone but Axis Bank sending emails as if it is a Axis LIC Credit Card

TF Buzz
My wife has a Axis Bank My Zone Visa credit card LTF (rarely used, last used in May'23) but started receiving mail as if it is a Axis LIC Credit Card. See the screenshot.

Last 4 digits mentioned in the email are correct (of My Zone CC).

1st mail was received on 15th Dec and today (23rd Dec) also received same mail. I ignored the first one thinking it was sent by mistake.

What could be the reason????

Attachments

• Screenshot (123).png
    Screenshot (123).png
    204.3 KB · Views: 74

ShubhRan

TF Buzz
My wife has a Axis Bank My Zone Visa credit card LTF (rarely used, last used in May'23) but started receiving mail as if it is a Axis LIC Credit Card. See the screenshot.

1st mail was received on 15th Dec and today (23rd Dec) also received same mail. I ignored the first one thinking it was sent by mistake.

Check last 4 digit is same as you have and mentioned in attachment, if it is then ignore it's glitch from their side, happens occasionally

iamnisanth

TF Buzz

Happened for me as well. I just ignored it. Usual Axis stuff !!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

May be you are winner of some BOGO offer conducted by AXIS secretly!!;)

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mere priya axis Bank,

Your email waltzed into my inbox like a cricket ball on roller skates, and let me tell you, it's got me feelin' like I m Tutain Khameyen enjoying a budget champagne bender!

LIC card, eh? Now that's a card that speaks my language – the language of fancy frocks and pani puri feasts fit for a king who pays a lotttttt of premium (or at least a very hungry commoner).

MyZone? Pah! That's for squares who still use dial-up internet. It sounds so friendzone material.

LIC it is where it's at – shiny, sleek, and guaranteed to make the cashier raise an eyebrow (or two, depending on how many pani puris I've inhaled). Plus, who needs Beyoncé when you've got Shakira shimmying in your wallet?

So, consider the myzone traded, my inebriated maestro of moolah! I'm already picturing myself painting the town a technicolor rainbow with all that cash-back of insurance payments, and let's be honest, a slight hangover is just the sprinkles on the sundae of a fabulous night. Advil can handle it, and besides, who remembers their best nights with perfect clarity anyway?

Cheers to clinking glasses with to the most drunk bank in history, bailando on barstools, and to memories that are a little fuzzy but oh-so-fun!

Your (equally tipsy, but eternally grateful) customer

Zindagi ke sath bhi zindagi ke baad bhi :)

Naam likh dena aapka :)

P.S. don't forget the offer bruh! A king I may be but cashbacks are important you see :)