• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis LIC Credit Card easily?

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get LIC Axis bank credit card? If anyone is using that credit card,please tell me how you got that card?

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get LIC Axis bank credit card? If anyone is using that credit card,please tell me how you got that card?
I had tried for IDBI LIC Card thru LIC agent.. Even IDBI did a rs 1lac inquiry in my CIBIL but after some time nobody cared about my application neither agent nor IDBI Bank nor LIC so in my opinion is totally bogus and most preferable for LIC agent and LIC employee only

yolofino

TF Premier
I had tried for IDBI LIC Card thru LIC agent.. Even IDBI did a rs 1lac inquiry in my CIBIL but after some time nobody cared about my application neither agent nor IDBI Bank nor LIC so in my opinion is totally bogus and most preferable for LIC agent and LIC employee only
Did you email the IDBI credit card team?

tuhin

TF Premier
IDBI LIC card can be issued from LIC Branch only. If they are not helping you should try some other nearest branch. Even, though I personally enquired about LTF IDBI CC at my nearest IDBI Branch but they were denying me to issue me without having any SB account whereas someone in this group told me that IDBI Branch was issuing CC without having any SB account. So, if you need Axis LIC CC, simply apply online & you will get it else forget :ROFLMAO:

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
IDBI LIC card can be issued from LIC Branch only. If they are not helping you should try some other nearest branch. Even, though I personally enquired about LTF IDBI CC at my nearest IDBI Branch but they were denying me to issue me without having any SB account whereas someone in this group told me that IDBI Branch was issuing CC without having any SB account. So, if you need Axis LIC CC, simply apply online & you will get it else forget :ROFLMAO:
the LIC branch nearest to my place has no idea about Credit Card :)

tuhin

TF Premier
I just filled in my details here for LIC IDBI Card

Let's see if someone reaches me
I did the same & one agent called me from LIC Cards. Though she was pushing me for the Axis Card variant only & told me, the IDBI variant was only for employees. Though TF Community member informed me that it could be availed through the LIC branch (please search the old thread).

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I did the same & one agent called me from LIC Cards. Though she was pushing me for the Axis Card variant only & told me, the IDBI variant was only for employees. Though TF Community member informed me that it could be availed through the LIC branch (please search the old thread).
@mgforce

Yes or contact your LIC Cards area manager. Online apply only get Axis card.

IDBI LIC RuPay Credit card valid for all LIC policy holder customers.

LIC Cards area manager numbers and email id list here -

Attachments

• LIC Office.pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 18
  • sdres.jpg
    sdres.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call them. Apply through LIC branch. IDBI LIC forum also available, you need to fill and submit to LIC branch or through LIC agent. Also LIC Card manager will help you.
IDBI is too reluctant to issue credit card if you don't have account with them, LIC agent will going to fwd your application to IDBI bank but after that no way to trace your application also IDBI will going to put 1lac rs hard inquiry on your CIBIL.
Well a LIC agent may work hard for ur card if you had annual premium of rs50000 or more with LIC otherwise chances are very very less to get IDBI LIC card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
IDBI is too reluctant to issue credit card if you don't have account with them, LIC agent will going to fwd your application to IDBI bank but after that no way to trace your application also IDBI will going to put 1lac rs hard inquiry on your CIBIL.
Well a LIC agent may work hard for ur card if you had annual premium of rs50000 or more with LIC otherwise chances are very very less to get IDBI LIC card
IDBI bank account is not required.

Card will receive after 2 to 3 months.