• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas How does an Axis Priority Account holder get an Axis Credit Card

Please help me out here. I have three Savings Accounts, HDFC Salary Account, Indusind Exclusive and Axis Priority.

HDFC has given me their DCB, Indusind has given me their Pinnacle but despite maintaining around 6-7 lakhs in my Axis Priority account for the last 8 months since account opening they won’t even give me the fucking Axis Neo card. I have tried two times, both times came to my home to do the verification. I personally asked them if I should use my salary slip but each time they denied saying you don’t need to use pay-slip but then they would just deny the application after 3-4 days. What do I do? RM is of no help. I was actually looking to get the Atlas because I have large travel spends but any Axis cars will do now lol.

I am 20, so is age a problem here?

Shoxie

TF Premier
Maybe they're aware of your copium habits though. That might be the reason for rejection 😉.

On a serious note, did you ask Nodal Officers on why it is being rejected? You can try mailing them to reconsider the application

Maybe they're aware of your copium habits though. That might be the reason for rejection 😉.

On a serious note, did you ask Nodal Officers on why it is being rejected? You can try mailing them to reconsider the application
I have sent them multiple emails but only gotten the standard internal policy reasons as the answer.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Please help me out here. I have three Savings Accounts, HDFC Salary Account, Indusind Exclusive and Axis Priority.

HDFC has given me their DCB, Indusind has given me their Pinnacle but despite maintaining around 6-7 lakhs in my Axis Priority account for the last 8 months since account opening they won’t even give me the fucking Axis Neo card. I have tried two times, both times came to my home to do the verification. I personally asked them if I should use my salary slip but each time they denied saying you don’t need to use pay-slip but then they would just deny the application after 3-4 days. What do I do? RM is of no help. I was actually looking to get the Atlas because I have large travel spends but any Axis cars will do now lol.

Didn't you checked for the pre approved offers? Axis generally offers a card within 6 months if maintained and spend well.

No age is not a issue here

Didn't you checked for the pre approved offers? Axis generally offers a card within 6 months if maintained and spend well.

No age is not a issue here
This is what the Apply Credit Card thing has been showing me for the last 6 months. The C1 id it is showing was denied months ago. I have complained to PNO about this but didn’t get any resolution.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 11

My RM had offered me the Axis Privilege Credit Card as a Priority Banking customer (the product description on the website also indicates it's targeted towards PB customers. Has an annual fee of 1500, waived off after spends of 2.5LPA. I just received a notification today evening about a lot of changes on this card : Increase of min threshold for waiver to 5L from next renewal cycle, rolling quarter spends of 50K to avail the lounge benefit, and lots of new crappy exclusions for the annual spend.

Honestly I dont think this card is worth it at all now. Planning to cancel it around the next renewal time (this has 200 off on Swiggy etc which I will continue using till then).

Attached the notification I received today.

Attachments

• axis-privilege-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    445.5 KB · Views: 3