• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
I am unable to set transaction settings in card through portal.
Always getting error internal error occurred, please try again later.

Any other methods is available to turn on the online in card.
Go to branch..only offline solution. 😂
Welcome to Indian Bank credit card, club.😆

mrbean

TF Buzz
what bank in this day and age does?

since when?
also, what is usp of canara card (compared to ubi or boi) ? pnb one is ltf so makes sense...
Amex is still sending physical statement to my address.
I have not requested physical statement but they are sending.

In the Indian bank credit card portal profile section,there is office address details below there is a box showing card statement delivery yes
So I thought that they will send physical statement to address

mrbean

TF Buzz
Always getting error when try to access the transaction settings in Indian Bank credit card portal
what bank in this day and age does?

since when?
also, what is usp of canara card (compared to ubi or boi) ? pnb one is ltf so makes sense...
Is any other option available to enable online transactions

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-33-32-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-18-19-33-32-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have not requested physical statement but they are sending.
Same happened for Indus, HDFC with Me. However, some time later they sent mail that physical statement discontinued.
Canara CC gives IBD at various places.
Interesting. Is Canara bank account compulsory? I think acc not needed in pnb and ubi, but unaware about boi and canara.

Is any other option available to enable online transactions
I am unaware if there is one. @pprakash11 is the expert.

leonneel

TF Premier
Same happened for Indus, HDFC with Me. However, some time later they sent mail that physical statement discontinued.

Interesting. Is Canara bank account compulsory? I think acc not needed in pnb and ubi, but unaware about boi and canara.

For ubi it's needed. I tried to apply union Bank of India cc via web and at last page it froze so I contacted branch they said is ur acct more than one year old? I said no, then he said that's why cc application not accepting. He also said earlier branch could issue cc but now only way is online.

Last edited:

mrbean

TF Buzz

May I know does Indus provide pre-approved credit on non serviceable area