• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
So after checking out this thread I decided to apply for Indian Bank card.Went to the nearest branch and opened an account with 2k.
Applied for their credit card right after account activation 🥹 and got approved with a limit of 118k.My highest limit in cibil is 2lakh Sbi card.
What income u fill ?

leonneel

TF Premier
Can anybody tell how to proceed from this? If I click on fetch aggregator and go to a different webpage then click on asset and approv then redirects to this page but this doesn't continue, rather starts from start then in a loop. Can't past this.
How can I proceed?
Also which asset to select? More savings acct linked to this mobile number?
IMG_20240417_182848.jpg

KLB@96

TF Premier
So after checking out this thread I decided to apply for Indian Bank card.Went to the nearest branch and opened an account with 2k.
Applied for their credit card right after account activation 🥹 and got approved with a limit of 118k.My highest limit in cibil is 2lakh Sbi card.
so thats not select card its platinum

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?
If you have Indian bank saving account, then apply from indoasis app, instant approvals

leonneel

TF Premier
Can anybody tell how to proceed from this? If I click on fetch aggregator and go to a different webpage then click on asset and approv then redirects to this page but this doesn't continue, rather starts from start then in a loop. Can't past this.
How can I proceed?
Also which asset to select? More savings acct linked to this mobile number?
IMG_20240417_182848.jpg
Anyone help here?

mrbean

TF Buzz
I am unable to set transaction settings in card through portal.
Always getting error internal error occurred, please try again later.

Any other methods is available to turn on the online in card.