• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Experience of acquiring IDBI EUPHORIA Credit card

zealsid

TF Select
Just like other Credit Card enthusiast on this forum, I am also in lookout for my next best credit card. According to my spending patterns, I need to a card for getting fight bookings as I do a lot of tickets for my family and extended family. I was seeing offers on IDBI card on Paytm and even Zomato and it fitted perfectly for my needs. I visited their credit card portal and found out some good cards with decent fee and waive off criteria.

But for IDBI card, we need a savings account in their bank and I remembered that I had a joint account with them which was a decade old, which I used to dispense cash during my engineering in Pune. I am currently in HYD and thought of visiting the nearest branch and enquire if I can apply for card with that account.After looking into my old account, they suggested me to close that old account as I was not using it and open a new one in their branch (RD No 36, Jubilee Hills) and I was OK with the idea. Sequence of event after that-

1. Closed my old account in my home town(Rajasthan).
2. Open a new account in HYD branch with 5K MAB.
3. After 5 days of opening account, the bank representative applied for credit card from bank and asked for all the required docs (PAN, AADHAR, offer letter, Company ID, latest ITR and 3 month’s salary slip with bank statement of credit) over whatsapp.
4. Card approved within same day with decent limit (2.5 X to 3X of gross monthly salary).
5. Card got delivered to me within 7 days of applying.
6. Total it took 1 month for getting credit card in my hand.

I applied for Euphoria Credit card which is the best credit card in their portfolio. It has following features -

1. Annual fee of Rs 1499 plus taxes with a waive off criteria on spending Rs 150000 in a year.
2. 6 Delight points for every Rs 100 on travel related spends (Hotel, Airlines, IRCTC, Bus Bookings).
3. 3 Delight point for every Rs 100 on other categories (Excluded categories - Mutual Funds, Govt Payment, Insurance, Education and Fuel)
4. BOGO offer on BMS twice in a month (Max Rs 250 off)
5. Unlimited access to domestic lounges.
6. All benefits apply to Add-On card members also
7. 1% fuel surcharge waiver for a transaction of minimum Rs 400 to maximum Rs 5000.
8. 1 Delight point = 0.25 paise

My overall experience in dealing with IDBI Bank-

1. Bank representative was very courteous and supportive while opening account and applying for credit card.
2. They came to home get the signature on documents whenever required.
3. Their app for accounts (Go Mobile +) is fairly good and gets the job done, which I was not at all expecting.
4. Their rewards points redemption website (IDBI Delight) is quite sorted and reward points gets credited rather quickly with lots of redemption option.
5. Good offers on flight booking, Zomato delivery and Dining, and Ajio.

Attachments

• 9117FDB2-FCFF-4653-9570-7A1B15CC5148_1_105_c.jpeg
    9117FDB2-FCFF-4653-9570-7A1B15CC5148_1_105_c.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 63
  • BEC8F114-AD0A-46EC-9D02-122282E27EBA_1_105_c.jpeg
    BEC8F114-AD0A-46EC-9D02-122282E27EBA_1_105_c.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 63

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Just like other Credit Card enthusiast on this forum, I am also in lookout for my next best credit card. According to my spending patterns, I need to a card for getting fight bookings as I do a lot of tickets for my family and extended family. I was seeing offers on IDBI card on Paytm and even Zomato and it fitted perfectly for my needs. I visited their credit card portal and found out some good cards with decent fee and waive off criteria.

But for IDBI card, we need a savings account in their bank and I remembered that I had a joint account with them which was a decade old, which I used to dispense cash during my engineering in Pune. I am currently in HYD and thought of visiting the nearest branch and enquire if I can apply for card with that account.After looking into my old account, they suggested me to close that old account as I was not using it and open a new one in their branch (RD No 36, Jubilee Hills) and I was OK with the idea. Sequence of event after that-

1. Closed my old account in my home town(Rajasthan).
2. Open a new account in HYD branch with 5K MAB.
3. After 5 days of opening account, the bank representative applied for credit card from bank and asked for all the required docs (PAN, AADHAR, offer letter, Company ID, latest ITR and 3 month’s salary slip with bank statement of credit) over whatsapp.
4. Card approved within same day with decent limit (2.5 X to 3X of gross monthly salary).
5. Card got delivered to me within 7 days of applying.
6. Total it took 1 month for getting credit card in my hand.

I applied for Euphoria Credit card which is the best credit card in their portfolio. It has following features -

1. Annual fee of Rs 1499 plus taxes with a waive off criteria on spending Rs 150000 in a year.
2. 6 Delight points for every Rs 100 on travel related spends (Hotel, Airlines, IRCTC, Bus Bookings).
3. 3 Delight point for every Rs 100 on other categories (Excluded categories - Mutual Funds, Govt Payment, Insurance, Education and Fuel)
4. BOGO offer on BMS twice in a month (Max Rs 250 off)
5. Unlimited access to domestic lounges.
6. All benefits apply to Add-On card members also
7. 1% fuel surcharge waiver for a transaction of minimum Rs 400 to maximum Rs 5000.
8. 1 Delight point = 0.25 paise

My overall experience in dealing with IDBI Bank-

1. Bank representative was very courteous and supportive while opening account and applying for credit card.
2. They came to home get the signature on documents whenever required.
3. Their app for accounts (Go Mobile +) is fairly good and gets the job done, which I was not at all expecting.
4. Their rewards points redemption website (IDBI Delight) is quite sorted and reward points gets credited rather quickly with lots of redemption option.
5. Good offers on flight booking, Zomato delivery and Dining, and Ajio.
It's a good Card.
I have this card since last year , was offered LTF from branch.
Best is it offers unlimited domestic lounge to both primary and addons