• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of India Credit Card

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I hate BOI. unke cards, branch, unka customer service. I hate everything. It had my first bank account- opened in my school days.
ditto... same same. my first bank account.. opened in school days too.. even applying online i would be so hesitant and my internet banking access/password isn't working from 2018.. and just thinking to go there and wait for the queue and then get the answer come back tomorrow

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ditto... same same. my first bank account.. opened in school days too.. even applying online i would be so hesitant and my internet banking access/password isn't working from 2018.. and just thinking to go there and wait for the queue and then get the answer come back tomorrow
For a small thing, they had made me visit the branch 3 times. and the 3rd time, I gave my request with an application for account closure.
Jab account open kia tha, unke employees se baat kerne me bhi der lagta tha.

cardy

TF Ace
Come back tomorrow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚