• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK LEAGE LTF UPGRADE TO ZEN PAID

RajMahadik

TF Premier
I m using kotak leage platinum card LTF with 173k limit, getting option to upgrade to ZEN PAID ( JOINING - 1500 RS AND ANNUAL -1500 RS WEIVED OFF ON 150K SPENDING)

SHOULD I UPGRADE OR NOT?? PLEASE SUGGEST... Screenshot_2023-04-20-00-42-06-628-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I used to have Kotak 811 CC. I contacted Customer care and inquired about whether joining fees is charged if I upgrade it to Zen CC. The First representitive said Yes I would have to pay joining fees. I had my doubts becoz he was arrogant in his response. So I called again. The Second One was Clueless. this went on 2-3 times until I was able to interact with a knowledgeable phone banking officer who confirmed that no joining fees would be charged in case of an upgrade. I recorded each conversation (highly recommended).

Then I upgraded the CC to Zen Paid. No Joining fees was charged to me
good no JF for upgrade... (approx when did u upgrade?) ... do u intend to pay renewal fee? or r u planning to make it LTF via retention team /any other way for it LTF?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
If you have other rewarding credit cards and your Kotak League ks just sitting in your wallet only for KOTAK specific offers, then it's a NO !
Dont spend ₹1500+Gst

Or if they offer LTF anyhow, then upgrade.

did u upgrade card?? is it FYF/LTF or did u pay JF/AF??

i have league and received similar offer... would consider if it was FYF or LTF?
I used to have Kotak 811 CC. I contacted Customer care and inquired about whether joining fees is charged if I upgrade it to Zen CC. The First representitive said Yes I would have to pay joining fees. I had my doubts becoz he was arrogant in his response. So I called again. The Second One was Clueless. this went on 2-3 times until I was able to interact with a knowledgeable phone banking officer who confirmed that no joining fees would be charged in case of an upgrade. I recorded each conversation (highly recommended).

Then I upgraded the CC to Zen Paid. No Joining fees was charged to me