• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SUGGESTION NEED : KOTAK LEAGE LTF TO KOTAK WHITE PREAPROVED ( CHARGABLE)

RajMahadik

TF Premier
I m using kotak leage platinum card LTF with 173k limit, getting option to upgrade to WHITE PAID ( JOINING - 3000 RS AND ANNUAL - 3000 RS WEIVED OFF ON 500K SPENDING)

SHOULD I UPGRADE OR NOT?? PLEASE SUGGEST...

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I m using kotak leage platinum card LTF with 173k limit, getting option to upgrade to WHITE PAID ( JOINING - 3000 RS AND ANNUAL - 3000 RS WEIVED OFF ON 500K SPENDING)

What is the initial limit you got and after how many months the limit got enhancement

pprakash11

TF Prestige

No fancy benefits in White to be paid 3k 🤣

Try emailing to upgrade to LTF White.
Or try closure request of your card and in retention ask them LTF Zen Signature/ LTF White.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
BTW which one would you recommend to take as LTF in Kotak Card? How's Royal Signature. Their portfolio is so bad that I don't even know which one is better.
Their cards are so mixed. Every card gives the same feeling: "Not to take anyone".

Take white if offered LTF.
Else League Platinum LTF is best, just for offere".

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
BTW which one would you recommend to take as LTF in Kotak Card? How's Royal Signature. Their portfolio is so bad that I don't even know which one is better.
Royale signature is also not a good card. I have it's as LTF. Asked for white LTF but I didn't get it but offereed Zen LTF. Didn't find much diff between royale and Zen so opted out