• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK LEAGE LTF UPGRADE TO ZEN PAID

RajMahadik

TF Premier
I m using kotak leage platinum card LTF with 173k limit, getting option to upgrade to ZEN PAID ( JOINING - 1500 RS AND ANNUAL -1500 RS WEIVED OFF ON 150K SPENDING)

SHOULD I UPGRADE OR NOT?? PLEASE SUGGEST... Screenshot_2023-04-20-00-42-06-628-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

pprakash11

TF Prestige
If you have other rewarding credit cards and your Kotak League ks just sitting in your wallet only for KOTAK specific offers, then it's a NO !
Dont spend ₹1500+Gst

Or if they offer LTF anyhow, then upgrade.

did u upgrade card?? is it FYF/LTF or did u pay JF/AF??

i have league and received similar offer... would consider if it was FYF or LTF?
I used to have Kotak 811 CC. I contacted Customer care and inquired about whether joining fees is charged if I upgrade it to Zen CC. The First representitive said Yes I would have to pay joining fees. I had my doubts becoz he was arrogant in his response. So I called again. The Second One was Clueless. this went on 2-3 times until I was able to interact with a knowledgeable phone banking officer who confirmed that no joining fees would be charged in case of an upgrade. I recorded each conversation (highly recommended).

Then I upgraded the CC to Zen Paid. No Joining fees was charged to me

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I used to have Kotak 811 CC. I contacted Customer care and inquired about whether joining fees is charged if I upgrade it to Zen CC. The First representitive said Yes I would have to pay joining fees. I had my doubts becoz he was arrogant in his response. So I called again. The Second One was Clueless. this went on 2-3 times until I was able to interact with a knowledgeable phone banking officer who confirmed that no joining fees would be charged in case of an upgrade. I recorded each conversation (highly recommended).

Then I upgraded the CC to Zen Paid. No Joining fees was charged to me
good no JF for upgrade... (approx when did u upgrade?) ... do u intend to pay renewal fee? or r u planning to make it LTF via retention team /any other way for it LTF?