• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibility of Paid Kotak to LTF for newbie?

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wanted to Get Kotak CC, started applying IOCL Kotak last month (Grocery being the draw and *Rupay*), but didn't want to pay fees, so stopped in address window. Now thought to get League Platinum and started application. It directly started from address and later Kotak IOCL was offered with no indication of fee or annual fee. LTF Rupay and Credit Line was main draw so accepted.

Received pdf of application next day and annual and joining fee were ticked and mentioned.

1. Can Kotak IOCL be made LTF?
2. If not can I get changed to Kotak League

Advice is needed. Thanks!
P.S. Look wise Kotak IOCL is most beautiful card ever. Finish is like ICICI Coral

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was looking if any other card being offered, it will be a card for offer only
IOCL and Zen LTF for NTB Currently- try your luck there. Offer since 15th Feb. PVR was LTF in Jan, IDK Currently. Kotak has all cards as basic only- except some milestone in White and Some Lounges in Zen Etc. One Can always climb up the card ladder later. imo only IOCL, Myntra, PVR and White are something worth having from Kotak.

How is your exeperience with kotak?
I was seeing their application process - wanted fuel card in portfolio so was trying on that- went till application mid (address) then stopped- Got Amex for Fuel (Paytm 2.65 Charge, Amex 5 Gains = Net 2.35 and no fuss no muss). One month later thought to get LTF League for Rupay CC. Started application- direct from Address. Later IOCL was offered, no inclination for fees- as it is Rupay too- got it. Did KYC, got it approved in 7-8hrs post KYC- pdf in mail mentioned fees- didn't want fees- called Customer Care- they didn't budge- and hence this thread- later they closed.

As for customer care- there was low wait 3-4 mins, initial agents were courteous though not most efficient, there was static and hiss sound in call.
Overall my CS Experience Amex> SBI....... Kotak > ICICI (long queue, though twitter option is good) ......> Indus (IVR has bad options) > RBL (Knowledgeless Idiots) . Have not tested IDFC, Axis, HDFC.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IOCL and Zen LTF for NTB Currently- try your luck there. Offer since 15th Feb. PVR was LTF in Jan, IDK Currently. Kotak has all cards as basic only- except some milestone in White and Some Lounges in Zen Etc. One Can always climb up the card ladder later. imo only IOCL, Myntra, PVR and White are something worth having from Kotak.

I was seeing their application process - wanted fuel card in portfolio so was trying on that- went till application mid (address) then stopped- Got Amex for Fuel (Paytm 2.65 Charge, Amex 5 Gains = Net 2.35 and no fuss no muss). One month later thought to get LTF League for Rupay CC. Started application- direct from Address. Later IOCL was offered, no inclination for fees- as it is Rupay too- got it. Did KYC, got it approved in 7-8hrs post KYC- pdf in mail mentioned fees- didn't want fees- called Customer Care- they didn't budge- and hence this thread- later they closed.

As for customer care- there was low wait 3-4 mins, initial agents were courteous though not most efficient, there was static and hiss sound in call.
Overall my CS Experience Amex> SBI....... Kotak > ICICI (long queue, though twitter option is good) ......> Indus (IVR has bad options) > RBL (Knowledgeless Idiots) . Have not tested IDFC, Axis, HDFC.
Thank you for detail info. At the same time this makes me wonder wheather I should go for kotak or not. Wanted a kotak card mainly for offer.