• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi app account blocked

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
Kiwi app account blocked. When contacted customer support they gave this reason "
Dear Customer,
We have observed inconsistent transactions in your account involving the same user and the same value. Due to the suspicious nature of these activities, as a precautionary measure, your account has been blocked to safeguard its security."

Emailed them to unblock my account they gave this reason " In response to your query, we regret to inform you that your account cannot be unblocked. It has been blocked from the backend, and we don't have access to unblock your account."
Sounds funny.
Any help

D₹V

TF Prestige
Kiwi app account blocked. When contacted customer support they gave this reason "
Dear Customer,
We have observed inconsistent transactions in your account involving the same user and the same value. Due to the suspicious nature of these activities, as a precautionary measure, your account has been blocked to safeguard its security."

Emailed them to unblock my account they gave this reason " In response to your query, we regret to inform you that your account cannot be unblocked. It has been blocked from the backend, and we don't have access to unblock your account."
Sounds funny.
Any help
But why it was blocked?

You were doing repeated txns to a specific merchant???

Today, opted for CLOSURE of AXIS KWIK Rupay Virtual card (issued via GoKiwi).
Did 4 trxns recently - nil cashback.
Already have 2 other RuPay physical cards (SBI-Paytm n PNB Select) and Kotak's RuPay Virtual card.
Used BHIM now to transfer 500/- to Airtel account for recharge of DTH and got 100/- cashback from BHIM.
So, why have this Kwik Rupay Virtual ?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Today, opted for CLOSURE of AXIS KWIK Rupay Virtual card (issued via GoKiwi).
Did 4 trxns recently - nil cashback.
Already have 2 other RuPay physical cards (SBI-Paytm n PNB Select) and Kotak's RuPay Virtual card.
Used BHIM now to transfer 500/- to Airtel account for recharge of DTH and got 100/- cashback from BHIM.
So, why have this Kwik Rupay Virtual ?
Used BHIM now to transfer 500/- to Airtel account for recharge of DTH and got 100/- cashback from BHIM. - what do you mean by airtel account?

Used BHIM now to transfer 500/- to Airtel account for recharge of DTH and got 100/- cashback from BHIM. - what do you mean by airtel account?

AIRTEL Payment Bank account was added 500 (using Airtel Thanks App) by opting for UPI channel and selecting BHIM App - which is linked to one of our SBI A/cs.

In a day or two, when Airtel DTH renewal is due, I use that Airtel PB Account to recharge n get good cash back.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
AIRTEL Payment Bank account was added 500 (using Airtel Thanks App) by opting for UPI channel and selecting BHIM App - which is linked to one of our SBI A/cs.

In a day or two, when Airtel DTH renewal is due, I use that Airtel PB Account to recharge n get good cash back.
Thanks for the details, so ot was paid using saving account. Cool.
Anyway I'm not sure which offer gave 100 cash back, may be random? Cool.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Dear Customer,

Sounds funny.
Any help
Axis + crappy fintech = disaster

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It is visa so can't use UPI scan and pay.
I'm talking about the Jupiter Edge CSB Rupay card. It is one of the best Rupay cards that I have. Gives 1% to 5% cb directly redeemable as cb.

Last edited: