• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus delight zero saving account

skap9731

TF Select
is it worth to pay 590₹ for debit card ?
Imo yes , according to my usage - Bigbasket per month , you'll get Rs. 150-200 off , on order value of minimum Rs.1500 to Rs2000.
+Reward points every transaction (don't think wallet load counts).
+100 reward points every quarter. I.e 400 free reward points per year.
You can claim cashback in your savings account for reward points without paying any redemption fee.
Minimum 500 reward points needed to claim cashback.
1rp = 0.35 paise , so 500=Rs.175
So even at a minimum usage of as low as 1500 per month on BB groceries you'll save Rs. 150 per month. And minimum Rp collection as low as 500 anually you'll get Rs. 175 cashback.
So if you calculate 150x12 = Rs. 1800 savings anually + Rs. 175 for per 500Rp.
=Rs. 1975 benefit for Spending Rs.590.

not to mention the 20% swiggy discount upto Rs. 200 on minimum Rs. 600 order. (You can save Rs. 100-200 every once in a while) 🤗

Sorry for the long elaborated answer, i tried to make it as clear as possible.

skap9731

TF Select
I have some questions bro

1) How long after account opening you got legend pre-approved?
2) Your MAB during that period?
3) How did you knew about pre-approved offer? Call, email or something?
4) Limit of your legend cc.
1) 4-5 months but i ignored it , didn't check.
2) barely used 2000-3000 per month
3) too many spam calls from Indus telling me that i have pre approved loan/cc , but no mention of the variant. (I ignored all the calls)
then i got email from indusconnect mentioning LTF legend cc with complimentary eazydiner membership. (I ignored thinking it's a scam)
Finally after 3 month of ignoring Constant calls and emails i decided to go to the official website and search for pre approved offer section i found an option at the very bottom of the Indusind official wesite for pre approved offers (attaching image).
Checked it, and there it was with 4 variants available as pre approved , i was given to choose.
4) 3 lacs.

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_174430.jpg
    IMG_20230214_174430.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 159

pprakash11

TF Prestige
3) too many spam calls from Indus telling me that i have pre approved loan/cc , but no mention of the variant. (I ignored all the calls)
then i got email from indusconnect mentioning LTF legend cc with complimentary eazydiner membership. (I ignored thinking it's a scam)
Finally after 3 month of ignoring Constant calls and emails i decided to go to the official website and search for pre approved offer section i found an option at the very bottom of the Indusind official wesite for pre approved offers (attaching image).
Checked it, and there it was with 4 variants available as pre approved , i was given to choose.
4) 3 lacs.
Clearly explained !! Nice.

4) 3 lacs.
You kept 2000-3000rs in account and got 3 lac limit? damn bro.