• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus delight saving account

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have open indusind delight saving account, i want to know that which card can be applied in this saving account, is all available debit cards are eligible in delight account.
2. Is indusind issue 2 debit cards in a account.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have open indusind delight saving account, i want to know that which card can be applied in this saving account, is all available debit cards are eligible in delight account.
2. Is indusind issue 2 debit cards in a account.
You can apply for any debit card, but please note that applying for a higher variant debit card will incur higher charges. Ideally, you should consider applying for the Delight Card. You can check out its features here:

If you spend 25k within 3 months, both the issuance fees and renewal fees will be waived off.

Yes, it is possible to hold 2 or even more debit cards for certain savings accounts. When you open an account, you will receive a virtual card by default. Additionally, if you apply for a physical card, you will be sent the Titanium MC variant. Afterwards, you can also apply for the Delight Card. All cards will remain active simultaneously. I hope this clarifies everything for you.