• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind delight saving account

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Indusind bank delight saving account is a zero balance account with initial funding of 10590

I want to know that which physical card is provided in welcome kit and also is it upgradable.

is cheque book also provide in this account.

Please comment if anyone know about this.
I want to open account in this.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Indusind bank delight saving account is a zero balance account with initial funding of 10590

I want to know that which physical card is provided in welcome kit and also is it upgradable.

is cheque book also provide in this account.

Please comment if anyone know about this.
I want to open account in this.
Titanium Delights debit card is issued with yearly charges of ₹590. It is upgradable.

Cheque book isn't provided in welcome kit but you can order seperately for free.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Means customer support executive is bad
That depends who is handling your query.

If you got a lichhad executive then his response is also lichhad like him

I am currently facing such executive in HDFC who finally responded today something about my complaint and now I am forced to think his response is more lichhad or he himself.

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Twitter pe bhi hutiye bhare hue hai.

Mne insne E-Mail ID mangi ek particular departmemt ki

Inka response aaya " Humme btao kya problem hai , hum solve karege"

Mne problem btayi phir bhoot*i waalo ne E-Mail ID share ki aur bola E-Mail bhejo concern department ko.
Mne proper tweet kia h rbi ko tag krke. Uske baad ka response h ye. Hopefully isko seriously lenge ch**iye log.

romilq

TF Ace
MD ki E-Mail CC m daal aur shameless itni baar use kar ki unke sapno m bhi shameless gunje

In my case it worked, and they asked me only 2 working Days for a detailed Response
Same reply aa sakta hai MD se. I had experience of complaining to customer care then NO then PNO then Head of credit card services and finally to MD/CEO. All just check whether a complaint is already raised and replied to. If it is replied once by first level of customer care then till MD/CEO they will give same reply. Even if you say that you are not satisfied with the response and ask to reconsider, they will still keep copy-pasting same reply. Finally I complained to RBI and they solved my issue in one day.

romilq

TF Ace
Same reply aa sakta hai MD se. I had experience of complaining to customer care then NO then PNO then Head of credit card services and finally to MD/CEO. All just check whether a complaint is already raised and replied to. If it is replied once by first level of customer care then till MD/CEO they will give same reply. Even if you say that you are not satisfied with the response and ask to reconsider, they will still keep copy-pasting same reply. Finally I complained to RBI and they solved my issue in one day.
Yikes. I wanted to reply to this comment but accidentally pressed 'Delete' instead of reply. @VISHESH_BANSAL I haven't seen a bank like IndusInd bank. Ideally on escalation all banks re-investigate the issue and reply accordingly. But in IndusInd bank even the MD/CEO copy-pastes what level 1 support replied with. So no re-consideration at NO/PNO/MD level.

Johnvin

TF Select
Has anyone used this card for fuel payments? It says 5% cashpoints for fuel and ott. Just got the card and was planning to spend 25k for fees reversal.
I did also opened a new account last week.did 500rs fuel spend.got 25rs points .But clueless on how to spend.Inside app it shows redeem option.but it shows needed minimum points.did another 400@fuel..Looks like there will be no useful coupons to redeem.Please let me know if you found anything good.

Also for the spend of 25k..I think only transactions from NXT month to 3 months will only count as per official website..