• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus delight zero saving account

CredAshram

TF Buzz
I have indusind pinaccle credit card. I have intention to open indusind exclusive account. But bank manager has no information regarding the link of Pinaccle credit card with exclusive account. So, I plan to open Indusind delight account and upgrade it to exclusive.

will it be possible? if anyone has any experince with this.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have indusind pinaccle credit card. I have intention to open indusind exclusive account. But bank manager has no information regarding the link of Pinaccle credit card with exclusive account. So, I plan to open Indusind delight account and upgrade it to exclusive.

works .. even if you open an account directly as exclusive also works

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1 year since i opened
Funded 10590 initial funding
Rs. 590 was debited for DC
Working perfectly fine .
now the same account I've upgraded to select (zero balance) with Legend Credit card.
I also have Legend CC. How to upgrade delight account to Select account? Do we need to just email them or go to the branch?

skap9731

TF Select

Open either Direct/upgrade from delite to exclusive, both will be 0 balance as long as you link your cc to your account. Download latest sob write a mail to reachus confirming if pinnacle holders get zero mab exclusive account. And save that mail for future reference (If in case any charges).

skap9731

TF Select

Soc clearly mentions indulge/pinnacle for exclusive account. And yes, branch employees will not be aware. They will deny. Just confirm from reachus and open account like you normally would. No need to ask anyone.

Attachments

• SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive (1).pdf
    60.6 KB · Views: 21

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I got pre approved offer from HDFC as a student with 25k limit. Just spend around Rs 5000 every month and maintained 7k-8k. I am just 18 yrs old😂. I was shocked 🥹
This is awesome!
I hope it's ok if I have a few questions for you too! (Or anyone for that matter)

1. So If I were to open an IndusInd Delight Acc, there's a probability of getting a pre-approved CC?
2. Is it necessary to create an account via branch offline and build relationships, or can I do it online?

I plan on just opening the Delight Acc and probably adding 2-5k every month to it (no withdrawals, only deposits... Will use as main savings acc)

Out of context, but would something similar work for HDFC too? - Creating a Savings acc and maintaining MAB, to possibly get a CC offer?

gabzvee

TF Buzz
I got pre approved offer from HDFC as a student with 25k limit. Just spend around Rs 5000 every month and maintained 7k-8k. I am just 18 yrs old😂. I was shocked 🥹
What the hell!? 😂
How long did you have the account? And which account do you have???
I've had the plan of having an HDFC and IndusInd acc solely for the purpose of the preapproved offers 😂😂😂
But I thought HDFC has a 25k MAB

varun__goel_

TF Legend
What the hell!? 😂
How long did you have the account? And which account do you have???
I've had the plan of having an HDFC and IndusInd acc solely for the purpose of the preapproved offers 😂😂😂
But I thought HDFC has a 25k MAB
It's just been 6 month. Opened on 11th sep 2022.
Regular Savings Account with required mab of 5k. Maintained 7-8k and had transaction of all day to day home expenses via my account using upi and debit card around 5-10k. And received offer on 19th feb. Applied instantly and card got delivered on 22feb😂🤣. Now doing all these transaction whichever possible via credit card. Hoping LE soon😂. HDFC offer regular a/c with 5k/10k mab depending on your branch and savings max with 25k mab

thekirang

TF Select
Can I open any indusind zero mab savings account without debit card
because i want to pay for debit card.
No matter what's the initial funding.

Account is only for the purpose of pre-approved offers ..

1 year since i opened
Funded 10590 initial funding
Rs. 590 was debited for DC
Working perfectly fine .
now the same account I've upgraded to select (zero balance) with Legend Credit card.
After account upgrade, did they send you the welcome kit along with the upgraded debit card automatically or you had to request it manually?
How much time did it take to reflect the new debit card on app and netbanking?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Unfortunately no. Indus not even downgrade the debit card to lowest price one. Paying unnecessarily ₹590 for this delights debit card.
Fuel Txns pe 5% CashBack hai.
Fuel txns ke liye use karo.

Subscriptions like netflix ke liye bhi 5% hai but always mannual payment karna, auto debit set karoge toh 5% nhi milega.

590 me se khuch toh waapis aayege.

Aur Delights DC ka fee waiver offer bhi chal raha hai ek type se LTF

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

Subscriptions like netflix ke liye bhi 5% hai but always mannual payment karna, auto debit set karoge toh 5% nhi milega.

Aur Delights DC ka fee waiver offer bhi chal raha hai
Na fuel txns h na subscription 😂 amazon prime or hotstar dekhta m bs. Amazon ki subscription prime me aajata or hotstar times prime se

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Aur Delights DC ka fee waiver offer bhi chal raha hai ek type se LTF
3 months main 25k spend hoga toh issuance fees bhi reversal ho jayega itna bhi kachra nahi hai 😂