• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thoughts on Indus advantage savings account in indusind Bank

cardy

TF Ace
1. Indusind bank customer care is useless, no one knows anything. After hours you will be put to where you started about this type of account. They will tell you to go to branch more than SBI, who are patented to tell that.

2. Branch has no idea about advantage savings account. They will tell you to consider opening normal accounts like parrots. They also make false promises to open for now and later they will convert. But they won't.

3. This account exists and works very well. They are also opening this account. For new to bank credit card application it works good.

4. Those who had Paytm account and made FDs in past have a customer ID in indusind. These folks will face strange problems without any sign or error code.

3. Their email reply comes after ages. But works. Wait patiently. Stick to this route and send reminders.

They will contact you and helps to open the account.

I have opened my indusind advantage savings account this way. It's fully functional and working like charm. To me it's one of the finest account I have.

what's your thoughts on this.
advantage.jpg

misteramit

TF Select
Can you tell the whole process on how you opened this account, cant open online due to paytm fd customer id issue, branch not helping either to agree to open this account variant have you sent some email?

cardy

TF Ace
I sent email on premium care . I have already indus aura edge credit card. It took too much time for a reply. After a month or so got a call from their team. He opened my account on call. It doesn't need any kyc since I am already a full kyc customer.

misteramit

TF Select
I sent email on premium care . I have already indus aura edge credit card. It took too much time for a reply. After a month or so got a call from their team. He opened my account on call. It doesn't need any kyc since I am already a full kyc customer.
Can you share generic email content over DM without your personal details

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So they opened bcz u r cc customer ? Or its for everyone. who face that error while opening account online normally

cardy

TF Ace
So they opened bcz u r cc customer ? Or its for everyone. who face that error while opening account online normally
Indus advantage account is offering to the customers basis asset relationship of credit card. If you are not credit card customer it will not be provided. And if provided there is another variant of advantage where you have to maintain average balance and charges.

For other customers i think delite, digistart or indie will be good option.

Note: Can someone confirm, Who are facing problem for paytm FD may start opening as existing customer and give mobile number as customer id and see if it goes through.

cardy

TF Ace
what are the advantage of indus advantage account i m getting continuous calls to open this account.
advantage.jpg
You can check everything here👆

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi, have you activated this account?

I opened this account along with my legend credit card and I'm not sure how good it is and what are features of the titanium debit.

Thoughts?