• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here is How You Can Get Zero MAB Exclusive Account In IndusInd Bank With Pinnacle CC

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just keep trying until you find the right agent.
The trick is calling after midnight.. I called straight after our conversation last night and got the right agent. Took the master card dc request and currently in process… So I am glad that it took only two tries to get this MC DC …

1708174943884.png

Is there a conditions that pinnacle linked to exclusive for zero MAB, bill of pinnacle card is to be paid from exclusive account only 59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard

Was you upgrade to pinnacle paid or free?
Is there a conditions that pinnacle card linked to exclusive for zero MAB then bill of pinnacle card has to done from the exclusive account only to avoid maintainence charged for the account

pranjal1984

TF Select
It seems the exclusive account which is opened online in Indus Ind website is only having limited KYC with maximum limit of 1 lakh and time validity of 12 months. And in between customer need to visit branch for complete KYC which is unnecessary hassle. In contrast, the Kotak 811 ac is made full Kyc without any limitations after completion of video KYC.
Any other opinions will be helpful.