• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here is How You Can Get Zero MAB Exclusive Account In IndusInd Bank With Pinnacle CC

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard
Was you upgrade to pinnacle paid or free?

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi community
are you getting point on Master debit card on CRED for paying credit card bill ?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi community
Very nice 👌 👍
Congratulations 🎊

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi community
Thanks it’s really motivating
I have visa signature exclusive only will try to add mc variant also

rocky15

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am already holding indusind regular savings account and pinnacle card but when reached out to branch for account upgrade they have no idea. Can you share some details how you upgraded account and whom you did approach.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
I am already holding indusind regular savings account and pinnacle card but when reached out to branch for account upgrade they have no idea. Can you share some details how you upgraded account and whom you did approach.
+1
@DISHANT How did you get your regular savings account upgraded to exclusive ? Can you please elaborate the exact steps with details if possible.
TIA

Is it worth getting Pinnacle credit card now after devaluation .. mainly for me the benefit will be 0 MAB IndusInd Exclusive savings account ? getting at 10,000 + gst with 10k amazon voucher ..

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is it worth getting Pinnacle credit card now after devaluation .. mainly for me the benefit will be 0 MAB IndusInd Exclusive savings account ? getting at 10,000 + gst with 10k amazon voucher ..
No the fees is 14999 + gst one thing and another 24999+gst
Just now I argued 20min for free upgrade but they denied even though I have 1lac maintained in my exclusive account