• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here is How You Can Get Zero MAB Exclusive Account In IndusInd Bank With Pinnacle CC

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
IndusInd is actually a very weird bank. Last year when I was asking for LE on my Platinum Aura CC (they had dropped my credit limit to a meagre 10k since I wasn't using my card for a while), they denied me. Now when I applied for Legend, I got a limit of 5 lakh. They could've offered me an upgrade or LE that time only.
How to upgrade aura edge to legend or pinnacle bro guide me?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hey, so I have Indus pinnacle ltf card, recently got ltf upgrade from auro edge to Pinnacle, without any condition (no joining fees at all)

Today I went to the branch to open exclusive account with initial funding of 2L, which I can transfer when I get the kit. And it will be converted to zero balance account once I link my credit card after logging in net banking.

Now after reading your comment, I am just concerned how should I proceed with merging thing? Shall I ask cc to delete my cc user id first or any other option?
Bro how did you get the update any suggestions?

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In contrary to some peoples' experience, I had pretty good experience when I went to branch near me to open exclusive account against my Pinnacle. Branch people were knowledgeable and told me that I need to do initial deposit of 1L and after opening account I can link the account with my Card to make it 0 MAB. They were even offering me Grande with 0 MAB, but that would need 5L initial deposit and I did not see much value so settled with Exclusive. Now waiting for debit card to be delivered so that I can link to Pinnacle.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
In contrary to some peoples' experience, I had pretty good experience when I went to branch near me to open exclusive account against my Pinnacle. Branch people were knowledgeable and told me that I need to do initial deposit of 1L and after opening account I can link the account with my Card to make it 0 MAB. They were even offering me Grande with 0 MAB, but that would need 5L initial deposit and I did not see much value so settled with Exclusive. Now waiting for debit card to be delivered so that I can link to Pinnacle.
Please do let us know once you are able to successfully link the card & account and make it 0MAB. Thank you

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
C
Can you explain how to make grande as a. 0amb how it's possible?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
And how did you confirm that your account is zero mab ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
A IndusInd employee ( from Kolkata from whom I got my exclusive account) when tyring to get World Exclusive MC DC, she says she caould only see Visa and Rupay DC for my profile?
Do you know why?
Just apply through customer care. 😁 They are as hopeless as usual. 🤭