• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Here is How You Can Get Zero MAB Exclusive Account In IndusInd Bank With Pinnacle CC

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard

deepakj687

TF Premier
59DD475C-88C2-45D5-A0F7-C07ACEDD75AA.jpeg
Hi community
I am not used to make thread but trying to make one which i prime benefits of Indusind pinnacle card explained by the legend @TechnoFino
I am having Indusind account form 5 years at least paid it’s debit card fees for the 5 years even having LEGEND card. But you know sometime you do have super powers but you don’t know. By knowing that Pinnacle can get you top most retail account of Indusind bank I upgraded to pinnacle from LEGEND. VISIT branch seriously no one knows that it is possible. I mail top management that meet so and so person show him SOB of Exclusive and tell him to simply take the request for account upgrade rest will done here.
I did the same and within 5 days my regular indusind account converted to Exclusive account. Received welcome kit along with Exclusive Cheque book and exclusive (zero mark up) debit card. But what am I seeing my old platinum card is also active even after 30 days of my exclusive card usage to using both card to pay my credit card bill on cred receiving 0.93% value back every month. Within 2 days I received my exclusive visa debit card i tried to get Mc world dc as @bhavyegoel using both card on same account. I have talked with almost 10-12 executive all denied finally 4 days ago one of knowledgeable executive took requests and gave Mc world card. So technically i am using now 3 card free of cost for the same account I used to pay annual fees. Moral of the thread community is so bless full for me. I used to have 10-12 cards from 5 years but never optimized till the level I am using right now. Thanks to @TechnoFino @Subhankar @bhavyegoel @tejassir @milespointscard
1. Sir if i get pinnacle credit card then with exclusive account which debit card is given.
or we will have to choose which i want.
2. can we get those 0.93% valueback with the same debit card we will recive with that exclusive account.
3. sir is there any salary or income criteria for pinnacle credit cards.
4. sir if possible share the major benefits which you use/get with that exclusive account

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Check Pinnacle Eligibility criteria here

Exclusive account details here

Check these threads for rest of your
questions

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have upgraded my Pinnacle Card to Vistara Explorer Card. Also have savings account with Indusind and already using two debit cards (Titanium Debit & Visa Signature).

Is there any way to get Exclusive Account upgrade for me with 0 MAB?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have upgraded my Pinnacle Card to Vistara Explorer Card. Also have savings account with Indusind and already using two debit cards (Titanium Debit & Visa Signature).

Is there any way to get Exclusive Account upgrade for me with 0 MAB?

Probably when they reintroduce last year offers where you can make the account Zero MAB with good initial funding.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Probably when they reintroduce last year offers where you can make the account Zero MAB with good initial funding.

Thanks! Will check with Indusind RM as my wife pay health insurance premium through Indusind. As per SOB of Exclusive Account, general insurance premium of 20k+ is eligible as well.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So with the help of @RS1910 , I have applied for pinnacle card. Will take 10 working days to know outcome.

Visited branch of my city to talk about zero mab exclusive account by linking pinnacle card. They have no idea. Even BM was clueless. He said to maintain 1L QAB.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So with the help of @RS1910 , I have applied for pinnacle card. Will take 10 working days to know outcome.

Visited branch of my city to talk about zero mab exclusive account by linking pinnacle card. They have no idea. Even BM was clueless. He said to maintain 1L QAB.
Tell him 'Surrogate' option is there under NRV.

Hey, so I have Indus pinnacle ltf card, recently got ltf upgrade from auro edge to Pinnacle, without any condition (no joining fees at all)

Today I went to the branch to open exclusive account with initial funding of 2L, which I can transfer when I get the kit. And it will be converted to zero balance account once I link my credit card after logging in net banking.

Now after reading your comment, I am just concerned how should I proceed with merging thing? Shall I ask cc to delete my cc user id first or any other option?
Yes, they do create separate IDs for credit card holders and savings account holders in the case of IndusInd Bank. The issue arises during the merging process. If you open the account first and get the card later, there are usually no problems with linking. However, if you receive the card first and the account later, various issues arise due to the merging of two IDs. I hope that clarifies it for you.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hey, so I have Indus pinnacle ltf card, recently got ltf upgrade from auro edge to Pinnacle, without any condition (no joining fees at all)

Today I went to the branch to open exclusive account with initial funding of 2L, which I can transfer when I get the kit. And it will be converted to zero balance account once I link my credit card after logging in net banking.

Now after reading your comment, I am just concerned how should I proceed with merging thing? Shall I ask cc to delete my cc user id first or any other option?
Never ask customer care to delete your ID. 🤣

Instead try this

Post in thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/post-340335

Hey, so you want me to follow this process?

1. Create internet banking user id for savings account.
2. Login and link your credit card.
3. Wait for a day or two then link savings account to credit card in mobile app. You should see success message.
4. After this wait for 2-3 days to see account and credit card linked in mobile app.

Point 3- link savings account to credit card by logging in with cc user id?? That won’t be possible, as I can’t login to mobile app. Always get this error. And Customer care is also not able to help. I can only login with my cc user id on NetBanking.

Bank RM suggested me, once account is opened then delink cc user id, create new user id and login with new savings bank NetBanking, then link cc with account to convert the account as zero mab. Not sure it will work or not.

Also My RM told me initially funding 2L is required, Not 1L. 1L is MAB for non pinaccle customer. I transferred 2L and waiting for dc kit to be delivered.

Please help me what should i do now? Thanks!
1A9A3690-FCC3-4DAB-99DA-B45B9AB4B25D.jpeg

Instead try this

Post in thread 'Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill 0.93%- 1% reward (IndusInd- 0.93% and HDFC- 1%) Debit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community...d-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/post-340335

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hey, so you want me to follow this process?

1. Create internet banking user id for savings account.
2. Login and link your credit card.
3. Wait for a day or two then link savings account to credit card in mobile app. You should see success message.
4. After this wait for 2-3 days to see account and credit card linked in mobile app.

Point 3- link savings account to credit card by logging in with cc user id?? That won’t be possible, as I can’t login to mobile app. Always get this error. And Customer care is also not able to help. I can only login with my cc user id on NetBanking.

Bank RM suggested me, once account is opened then delink cc user id, create new user id and login with new savings bank NetBanking, then link cc with account to convert the account as zero mab. Not sure it will work or not.

Also My RM told me initially funding 2L is required, Not 1L. 1L is MAB for non pinaccle customer. I transferred 2L and waiting for dc kit to be delivered.

Please help me what should i do now? Thanks!
1A9A3690-FCC3-4DAB-99DA-B45B9AB4B25D.jpeg

Then let your RM handle it, that's the best thing you can do at this point because at least they know what they are doing, just don't involve the customer care. 😁 As for that error I have not seen anything like that so can't comment.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can say one of the most simple & smoothest experience upgrading account to Indus Exclusive. Was having 2 accounts in my family one MoneyMultiplier and other one Upstox 3 in 1(discontinued variant). Recently after getting Pinnacle card for both the members, visited nearby branch and submitted request for account upgrade to Exclusive in the morning.

Got account upgrade request number message in afternoon for both the accounts and in the night request got processed and immediately account was upgraded to Exclusive as per checked online. Can say fastest account upgrade process compare to any other banks.

Note: Branch do not have or do anything to select 0 MAB criteria thing, so I checked with customer care post upgrade and they confirm until both Pinnacle card and Account is reflecting in net-banking no charges will be imposed for any shortfall. And in case any day if charges gets added for failing MAB requirement, customer care can reverse the charges on the call.

So in case you want to upgrade your account and Pinnacle card is already linked to your existing account, you can safely request for account upgrade from nearby branch without doing anything else for 0 MAB benefit.

Overall happy with the services from bank as well as nearby branch.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Hello Everyone,

Need your suggestions on this please
I hold a Indusind Pinnacle card and went to the nearest branch in Hyderabad to get an Indusind Exclusive account with 0MAB but the branch denied the same saying that there is no such offer and instead offered me to open the account with an initial funding of 2L if the same is needed else nothing can be done even after showing the Schedule of Charges document.

My query after going through few of the threads here it says we can go for initial funding of 2L and later withdraw it after linking Indusind Pinnacle credit card in the mobile app to make it a 0MAB account.
Can this linking done by me on mobile app or again needed to walk in to branch

I hold no savings account with Indusind yet only credit card relationship.

Please provide your suggestions

Thank you

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Need your suggestions on this please
I hold a Indusind Pinnacle card and went to the nearest branch in Hyderabad to get an Indusind Exclusive account with 0MAB but the branch denied the same saying that there is no such offer and instead offered me to open the account with an initial funding of 2L if the same is needed else nothing can be done even after showing the Schedule of Charges document.

My query after going through few of the threads here it says we can go for initial funding of 2L and later withdraw it after linking Indusind Pinnacle credit card in the mobile app to make it a 0MAB account.
Can this linking done by me on mobile app or again needed to walk in to branch

I hold no savings account with Indusind yet only credit card relationship.

Please provide your suggestions

Thank you
Better option if you dont want to risk 2 L block for few days:
1. Open indus account online (u can use my referral link)
2. Solve the login ID issue as you have to delete the existing CC login and create new login for bank account and then link pinnacle cc.
3. After everything is working , visit the branch and submit account upgrade form.
4. You have free Exclusive 0 MAB account for life.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Thanks for the valuable information . I have a query in the steps above. How to delete the existing CC login after opening the account online and while submitting the account upgrade request and for the same to be processed does the account balance needs to be 2L ?

Thank you

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the valuable information . I have a query in the steps above. How to delete the existing CC login after opening the account online and while submitting the account upgrade request and for the same to be processed does the account balance needs to be 2L ?

Thank you
1. You have to call customer care and request for deletion of login ID.
2. For upgrade it depends on branch person. You can either keep amount in account if possible or tell them to process upgrade by showing the SOB brochure attached below.

Attachments

• SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 11