• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert Indusind exclusive account to 0 MAB - still valid in 2023?

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I know there are many old threads wrt to this topic.

Just want to confirm if these are still valid?

I recently opened Indusind exclusive account by visiting the branch.

If I apply for Indusind pinnacle cc, will my existing exclusive account be converted to 0MAB? If so, how to confirm it?

Indusind does not mention the joining/annual fee of the card in the official page :

What is the current joining and renewal fees?

Do we get any reward by paying joining fees? If so, how to redeem it?

What is the best way to apply for pinnacle cc?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I know there are many old threads wrt to this topic.

Just want to confirm if these are still valid?

I recently opened Indusind exclusive account by visiting the branch.

If I apply for Indusind pinnacle cc, will my existing exclusive account be converted to 0MAB? If so, how to confirm it?

Indusind does not mention the joining/annual fee of the card in the official page :

What is the current joining and renewal fees?

Do we get any reward by paying joining fees? If so, how to redeem it?

What is the best way to apply for pinnacle cc?
Not an old thread : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indulging-with-indus-exclusively.10756/

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Did you open exclusive account online or at branch? Have you paid 1 lakh/2 lakh as initial amount?
Always open IndusInd Bank accounts with your nearest branch, this way if you face any issues they will gladly help you out. If you are opening a Zero MAB account, you can open it online. The initial amount depends where your branch is located, whether in Tier1 or Tier 2 city.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Always open IndusInd Bank accounts with your nearest branch, this way if you face any issues they will gladly help you out. If you are opening a Zero MAB account, you can open it online. The initial amount depends where your branch is located, whether in Tier1 or Tier 2 city.
I have pinnacle CC. If I want exclusive 0 MAB account then can I open it online directly as exclusive acc? Or I need to open acc then request for upgrade? What would you suggest?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have pinnacle CC. If I want exclusive 0 MAB account then can I open it online directly as exclusive acc? Or I need to open acc then request for upgrade? What would you suggest?
I already gave my suggestion in the post you tagged. Better to open it offline because if you face any issues, RM will be there to sort it out for you. Just straight up open the exclusive account from your nearest branch.