• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indus advantage SB bank mobile app issue

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi All,

I've been facing this issue ever since I received my Legend credit card and quite frankly I'm extremely frustrated now.

So along with my legend card I had the option to open a 0 MAB indus advantage savings account. Which I selected the option and did.

Now, the legend card was delivered to me first. So I went ahead and activated the card and downloaded the mobile app. The card showed up instantly.

Then the welcome kit for the Savings account gets delivered a day later.

I immediately activate the titanium debit card that was also free and set up a pin.

So I once again go on to the app, I select the option " Link relationships ----> link bank account"

I enter the debit card details exactly as is and every single time it throws me this error" Authentication failed, please check the details provided and try again".

Now to make sure, I accessed my account through NB and both the credit card and bank account shows up there.

But I just can't seem to get it to show on the app.

And the customer care are absolutely useless. They don't know a single thing. I was on 2 calls with different executives for over 30 minutes each and they had no idea what the issue is.

I wrote 10+ emails and I never got a proper response actually addressing my concern.

Ive read good reviews about indusind bank customer service but I'm quite disappointed with this experience. I want to just close the account at this point.

So coming to my question, has anybody faced this issue? does anybody know how to solve this?

P.s. - I have not tried going to a branch yet because it's far away and this seems to be the last option if I don't find a solution.

Tejo

TF Legend
So I once again go on to the app, I select the option " Link relationships ----> link bank account"

Now to make sure, I accessed my account through NB and both the credit card and bank account shows up there.
Just call indus cc, ask them to raise sr for the deletion of mobilebanking user id.

Or create new user id for mb with bank ac details then link your cc.

Several faced same issue, not just you.

the_collector

TF Premier
Just call indus cc, ask them to raise sr for the deletion of mobilebanking user id.

Or create new user id for mb with bank ac details then link your cc.

Several faced same issue, not just you.
I went through that entire thread before posting this but could not find a solution there too.

I tried both the options you mentioned and none of them worked for me.

As I said option 1 , the customer executive is clueless. He had no idea and kept asking me to do the same thing that doesn't work. I tried both the CC and SB customer care.

Option 2, I tried creating a new user ID via the app, if I log in through NB on the app, it shows the same previous User ID, and if I select the debit card option, it throws the same error as above once I fill the information - " Authentication failed, please check the details provided and try again"

I think the last option now is to visit a branch.

Tejo

TF Legend
I went through that entire thread before posting this but could not find a solution there too.

I tried both the options you mentioned and none of them worked for me.

As I said option 1 , the customer executive is clueless. He had no idea and kept asking me to do the same thing that doesn't work. I tried both the CC and SB customer care.

Option 2, I tried creating a new user ID via the app, if I log in through NB on the app, it shows the same previous User ID, and if I select the debit card option, it throws the same error as above once I fill the information - " Authentication failed, please check the details provided and try again"

I think the last option now is to visit a branch.
Just ask them to delete present mobile banking user ID

the_collector

TF Premier
Any update on this @the_collector
Unfortunately nothing yet.

I called CC, they told me I don't need to delete and customer ID and rather I just need to link the savings bank ID, they showed me some steps which when I went through it still threw me errors.

She said the bank server must be down and told to try later.

I tried several times after , did not work. Same error.
There is no way to reach that agent again and I cannot explain the whole thing from the start to another agent.

I'm complained to RBI as I'm fed up, I'll update here once I get a response.