• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with opening select account in IndusInd bank

prash1161

TF Ace
on 12th jan 2024 i opened an select account like 6 in morning and then funded with 90k from my Indie account and there was option to do vkyc so i put addhar otp and then it says no agent. i tried at 10 am it started showing error i will attact screenshot. i got mail from bank that my account has opened i have to do vkyc but i was unable to and when i visited branch to they told me they can not help because they can not see can account opened from that account number. Its been 10 days no one is helping i raised complaint via twitter on very same day but they are not providing any solution.
Please help me my money is stucked.

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-22_15-33-20.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-20.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-27.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-27.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 61
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-33.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-33.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-38.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-38.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 64

prash1161

TF Ace
Mention 22 December as initial complaint to the bank branch manager or nodal officer.

Don't expect you won't get that ac, that dumbs not gone solve that technical issue for you. But they will refund money back to source.
Bro branch Jaa raha roz bolta karta hu karta hu aaj gali deke aya. Let's see dimag kharab kardiya

ShubhamJha

TF Buzz
Same issue happened with me today. Funding was also completed but after that no sign of Bank account and money thereafter. Contacted customer care and they asked me to wait for 48hours before any further action. Let's hope that 50k and account both shows up asap.

Same issue happened with me today. Funding was also completed but after that no sign of Bank account and money thereafter. Contacted customer care and they asked me to wait for 48hours before any further action. Let's hope that 50k and account both shows up asap.
After how many days were you able to see the account with the funds reflecting?

I opened a select account online today in the evening 4 PM. Video KYC completed. I can see the account is been created but the initial funding of 50k is not reflecting. Does it take time for the initial funding to get reflected in the account?

Experts please help.

amitkumar759875

TF Select
After how many days were you able to see the account with the funds reflecting?

I opened a select account online today in the evening 4 PM. Video KYC completed. I can see the account is been created but the initial funding of 50k is not reflecting. Does it take time for the initial funding to get reflected in the account?

Experts please help.
You immediately raise a customer care ticket.

Escalate it also after the tat and after that close the account.
Yeah I called them today. They said wait for 48 hours it will reflect. They said they've received the amount but it is taking time to reflect in account. So hopefully by Monday, it should show up.

I won't keep any money in this account. Just opened it to take advantage of the offers.