• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with opening select account in IndusInd bank

prash1161

TF Ace
on 12th jan 2024 i opened an select account like 6 in morning and then funded with 90k from my Indie account and there was option to do vkyc so i put addhar otp and then it says no agent. i tried at 10 am it started showing error i will attact screenshot. i got mail from bank that my account has opened i have to do vkyc but i was unable to and when i visited branch to they told me they can not help because they can not see can account opened from that account number. Its been 10 days no one is helping i raised complaint via twitter on very same day but they are not providing any solution.
Please help me my money is stucked.

Attachments

• photo_2024-01-22_15-33-20.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-20.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-27.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-27.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 61
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-33.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-33.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2024-01-22_15-33-38.jpg
    photo_2024-01-22_15-33-38.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 64

Tejo

TF Legend
on 12th jan 2024 i opened an select account like 6 in morning and then funded with 90k from my Indie account and there was option to do vkyc so i put addhar otp and then it says no agent. i tried at 10 am it started showing error i will attact screenshot. i got mail from bank that my account has opened i have to do vkyc but i was unable to and when i visited branch to they told me they can not help because they can not see can account opened from that account number. Its been 10 days no one is helping i raised complaint via twitter on very same day but they are not providing any solution.
Please help me my money is stucked.
Welcome to family of ITLess Bank.

If account is not opened, the amount will be refunded automatically.

Else you can raise for the chargeback with penalty (ask 100 along with 7% interest).🤣🤣🤣 RBI_BO ✔️

prash1161

TF Ace
Check Paytm or Indie If any other account is showing..
sometimes Their system broken.

They money should be in your source account with 15 days.. or else you can go to rbi..

Do a tweet about this.. there social media team is very good at solving problems.
not showing on upi apps already checked. social media team isn't helping nor the branch

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I faced similar issue few months back. My vKYC was done but the account got stuck while doing initial funding. Latter got the mail that account is open but need to do VKYC. But when I tied to do VKyc the same exact error was showing. I went to the bank but they could not help as for them the account was not showing as opened.

I contacted their support email ID explaining the issue and asked them to solve the issue. They took about 1 week but they opened the account from backend. They never even confirmed that they have opened the account from their side immediately , that email came about 20 days later.

Then I funded the account and the welcome kit was delivered. But still I was getting the mails to complete the KYC process. So I went to the nearest branch and completed the KYC.

It was a lengthy process but I didn't have any money stuck, so did not mind. At the end it is worthwhile for me due to big basket discount of 1000 on 5000 purchase per month.

Tejo

TF Legend
@admins help me what to do. i contacted them everywhere they aren't helping. my 90k is stucked and i can not even complain in rbi before 30 days.
Just mail to rbi bo.

Just mention branch manager can't track my digital ac even though you got account number on mail after 10 days+

Complain mentioning your account number or phone numbers reference.

Change date back to 30days+

prash1161

TF Ace
I faced similar issue few months back. My vKYC was done but the account got stuck while doing initial funding. Latter got the mail that account is open but need to do VKYC. But when I tied to do VKyc the same exact error was showing. I went to the bank but they could not help as for them the account was not showing as opened.

I contacted their support email ID explaining the issue and asked them to solve the issue. They took about 1 week but they opened the account from backend. They never even confirmed that they have opened the account from their side immediately , that email came about 20 days later.

Then I funded the account and the welcome kit was delivered. But still I was getting the mails to complete the KYC process. So I went to the nearest branch and completed the KYC.

It was a lengthy process but I didn't have any money stuck, so did not mind. At the end it is worthwhile for me due to big basket discount of 1000 on 5000 purchase per month.
bro its like a hell here
they are not even helping branch to , i visit every day and they say ki sir mail dalla hai reply anne do
even if they open acc now i am gonna close it.

Tejo

TF Legend
on 12th i complaint on twitter and via mail i did on 22
Mention 22 December as initial complaint to the bank branch manager or nodal officer.

Don't expect you won't get that ac, that dumbs not gone solve that technical issue for you. But they will refund money back to source.