• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank select account with legend credit card

Hi, I need some information I have an account indusind bank (exclusive account) a month ago a i applied for legend credit card and I got it. Now I think about downgrade exclusive to select account and link with legend credit card.
I have 2 more accounts in family group, if I downgrade my account other family members account will automatically downgrade or they have to give concern separately.
After downgrade debit card generate automatically or we have to request through RM/CC for all members?
And if I link my account with legend credit card and make it zero balance, my family members Account will be zero balance or they have to maintain. No one give perfect answer even customer care or RM/DBM.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I need some information I have an account indusind bank (exclusive account) a month ago a i applied for legend credit card and I got it. Now I think about downgrade exclusive to select account and link with legend credit card.
I have 2 more accounts in family group, if I downgrade my account other family members account will automatically downgrade or they have to give concern separately.
After downgrade debit card generate automatically or we have to request through RM/CC for all members?
And if I link my account with legend credit card and make it zero balance, my family members Account will be zero balance or they have to maintain. No one give perfect answer even customer care or RM/DBM.
Downgrade your account to select .
Link your legend card to account after downgrade to select
Mail them confirming with legend now your account is zero balance.

For family member ( no experience)
Your exclusive dc will become chargeable .
Get select dc ( same benefits)

@vijay.vj @Rahul Gupta what about forex dc in exclusive ..if u downgrade to select

In future try to Write your questions in points.

1st) If your credit card and saving account is showing under same customer id and same app login then they are already linked( you can drop a mail to cc to confirm ).

2) Your family members account won't be degraded automatically and they will be charged AMC if not maintained. Even if you degrade their accounts to select then one of you has to maintain the required balance as legend surrogate will work only for you and not your family.

3) Your existing debit cards will remain active but they will become chargeable and you won't be issued new select debit card automatically. You can apply for new dc via customer care or app for free.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Downgrade your account to select .
Link your legend card to account after downgrade to select
Mail them confirming with legend now your account is zero balance.

For family member ( no experience)
Your exclusive dc will become chargeable .
Get select dc ( same benefits)

@vijay.vj @Rahul Gupta what about forex dc in exclusive ..if u downgrade to select
Hello Vasuki,

How can I upgrade mu INDUS Delite Saving account to SELECT Saving Account ? I already have Legend Credit Card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i am from Bangalore
Just upgrade your account to select by visiting branch.

Then link your credit card to account

Send email to indusind select email to confirm zero balance

Fund 100k while opening select & don't talk much about zero balance to rm / who opens ur account.

Get titanium Mc free dc as instant kit from branch 😂
U will have 4 dc then

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Fund 100k while opening select & don't talk much about zero balance to rm / who opens ur account.

Get titanium Mc free dc as instant kit from branch 😂
U will have 4 dc then
Great will Visit there bank and upgrade the account , thanks bro :)

Trust Me

TF Ace

I actually went to my branch with my Legend CC in hand, and a copy of their policy about a free, linked, Select account.

I asked them to upgrade my existing Maxima account to a Select account, and link my Legend CC to it. I then signed and submitted the required paperwork right there.

A few days after that, the process was duly completed by the Bank.

-- And I was never even asked for any additional funding for them to freeze! :)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I actually went to my branch with my Legend CC in hand, and a copy of their policy about a free, linked, Select account.

I asked them to upgrade my existing Maxima account to a Select account, and link my Legend CC to it. I then signed and submitted the required paperwork right there.

A few days after that, the process was duly completed by the Bank.

-- And I was never even asked for any additional funding for them to freeze! :)
No need to fight.. to indusind for poor service
Just say paiso lo kaam kro bc

dealminer

TF Premier
Hello Vasuki,

How can I upgrade mu INDUS Delite Saving account to SELECT Saving Account ? I already have Legend Credit Card.
I suggest get a new savings account and link it to your legend (if you use delite DC)

As per bank employee, if delight account is upgraded then it's DC will be closed too.

It's good DC for fuel.

Do confirm it from your end too.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Why would they spam

Ask them! How would I know?!

I keep getting (and blocking) marketing calls any time of the day, any day of the week! This is some rogue Bank that never listen to requests to stop! In this regard, they are by far the worst of all banks that I've ever had relationships with!

Going by the numbers I've already blocked, they must own a majority of all the phone numbers active in India!

In fact I've stopped short of expanding my relationship with them so far just because of this annoyance.

Now I'm planning to write a strongly worded final mail to the powers that be that if this keeps going on, I'd just close all my accounts with them and move on. And I have a good mind to act on that too.

Ask them! How would I know?!

I keep getting (and blocking) marketing calls any time of the day, any day of the week! This is some rogue Bank that never listen to requests to stop! In this regard, they are by far the worst of all banks that I've ever had relationships with!

Going by the numbers I've already blocked, they must own a majority of all the phone numbers active in India!

In fact I've stopped short of expanding my relationship with them so far just because of this annoyance.

Now I'm planning to write a strongly worded final mail to the powers that be that if this keeps going on, I'd just close all my accounts with them and move on. And I have a good mind to act on that too.
Fill this form.