• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
My mother has a 0 MAB IndusInd Select account linked with her Legend card. I have an Exclusive account with them where I am maintaining 1lakh MAB.

Is there any benefit for either of us in using Family Banking?
What will be the benefits of she links me as a member and what will be the benefits if I link her as a member?

it will ....
in indusind there were no such benfits which we can get with MAB.

indus still best for dc, you can simply open high variant ac .. pioneer with funding later downgrade after a quarter, but still you have dc
I am trying to completely switch over from Axis to IndusInd now. I originally intended to use this account as a secondary one. But as I have emptied everything from Axis slowly I will be moving 60-70 lakhs into thus account and later get it upgraded to Pioneer. So I thought that adding my mother now would make her account upgrade to Pioneer later on too.

Tejo

TF Legend
I am trying to completely switch over from Axis to IndusInd now. I originally intended to use this account as a secondary one. But as I have emptied everything from Axis slowly I will be moving 60-70 lakhs into thus account and later get it upgraded to Pioneer. So I thought that adding my mother now would make her account upgrade to Pioneer later on too.
for manually upgrade past quarter average balance should be 10lakh.

as soon as you are ac upgraded request rm or bm to upgrade to pioneer and group.

later anyone or both can fulfill relationship.......

different ac variants of different people cant be grouped, atleast ac variants should be same before linking.

silly_putty

TF Premier
for manually upgrade past quarter average balance should be 10lakh.

as soon as you are ac upgraded request rm or bm to upgrade to pioneer and group.

later anyone or both can fulfill relationship.......

different ac variants of different people cant be grouped, atleast ac variants should be same before linking.
Hey i have indusind delite account and recently also got legend card, I askedy nearest branch to upgrade the account but they denied doing so on the basid of card. This is even after me showing her the mitc.

When I told my colleague did the upgrade that way she insisted on asking about the branch name. Is there anything I could do?