• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I can never apply fully for OneCard. Identify verification (3rd step) never passes.

src223

TF Premier
I have been trying to apply for OneCard for more than a year, but the step of "Identity verification" in OneCard app never succeeds.

Screenshot_20230106-013142.png

I click "Verify" then "Confirm". It shows the loading circle and then brings me right back to this screen without any error or other message. I have tried doing this 5 - 6 times, no solution.

I have tried:
1. Leaving a review on Play Store - got ignored.
2. Mailed them twice with screen recording - they just replied with a generic mail saying I don't qualify for the product. Whereas they haven't even checked the CIBIL score ever.
3. Called their IVR number - it said I don't have an account and disconnected the call.

This is clearly a technical bug, but they don't listen. I have also tried via Onescore app, and their website. It just errors out with "something went wrong" or some similar garbage.

Has anyone faced anything similar? Is there any way to go past this?

src223

TF Premier
As a last resort, sent an email to to delete all information associated with my phone number and email address. They replied that my email is not registered with them and they cannot do anything. I replied with screenshots that they indeed have my mail registered. They copy-pasted the last response.

Basically I haven't seen a customer care experience as pathetic as that of OneCard.

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I have been trying to apply for OneCard for more than a year, but the step of "Identity verification" in OneCard app never succeeds.

I click "Verify" then "Confirm". It shows the loading circle and then brings me right back to this screen without any error or other message. I have tried doing this 5 - 6 times, no solution.

I have tried:
2. Mailed them twice with screen recording - they just replied with a generic mail saying I don't qualify for the product. Whereas they haven't even checked the CIBIL score ever.
3. Called their IVR number - it said I don't have an account and disconnected the call.

This is clearly a technical bug, but they don't listen. I have also tried via Onescore app, and their website. It just errors out with "something went wrong" or some similar garbage.

One of my collegue faced similar issue last year, Contacted through twitter but no use. Finally they responded they saw some discripency in KYC documents. So cannot proceed with your application.

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
No, ask someone else to apply and use their card. That's the only solution.

By the way, how many alphabets are present in your name? My name is too long, so I was thinking if their shitty system cannot process that long strings.
5 for first name 5 for last

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
No, ask someone else to apply and use their card. That's the only solution.

By the way, how many alphabets are present in your name? My name is too long, so I was thinking if their shitty system cannot process that long strings.
how can i even apply for someone else … i’m stuck on that

sv004

TF Premier

I have tried:

Is ur phone rooted