• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I can never apply fully for OneCard. Identify verification (3rd step) never passes.

src223

TF Premier
I have been trying to apply for OneCard for more than a year, but the step of "Identity verification" in OneCard app never succeeds.

Screenshot_20230106-013142.png

I click "Verify" then "Confirm". It shows the loading circle and then brings me right back to this screen without any error or other message. I have tried doing this 5 - 6 times, no solution.

I have tried:
1. Leaving a review on Play Store - got ignored.
2. Mailed them twice with screen recording - they just replied with a generic mail saying I don't qualify for the product. Whereas they haven't even checked the CIBIL score ever.
3. Called their IVR number - it said I don't have an account and disconnected the call.

This is clearly a technical bug, but they don't listen. I have also tried via Onescore app, and their website. It just errors out with "something went wrong" or some similar garbage.

Has anyone faced anything similar? Is there any way to go past this?

Adysolder

TF Buzz
Hi Priyanshu. Was having the same problem since morning so read the FAQs on the one card site. Then downloaded the one score app and it sort of connected to the one card app.
I have a low credit score so only FD is available but you can complete the application this way.
Just complete registration on both the one card app and the one score app.

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
Hi Priyanshu. Was having the same problem since morning so read the FAQs on the one card site. Then downloaded the one score app and it sort of connected to the one card app.
I have a low credit score so only FD is available but you can complete the application this way.
have you got that identity verification loop ??

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
on onescore its showing me the offer but while applying its giving error

P.S - My CIBIL is 750+

binno

TF Premier
RML Group
can i know your credit score..
as i am registered in both the apps but still getting the same issue

maulik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
can i know your credit score..
as i am registered in both the apps but still getting the same issue
By any chance are you using email aliases on onecard/score app? I was facing sort of similar issue when I used email alias (I typically use to easily filter emails sent to one alias) and it was never getting past the verification stage, so I had to contact customer care to change email address to original email instead of alias and then verification passed for me.

xfactcc

TF Premier
The same happened to me. Suddenly after monthly update of CIBIL and Experian score I started seeing that 'your OneCard is approved by SBM Bank' message on OneScore app. But when I tapped it just redirected back to home page or sometimes said 'application in process' in the same app for weeks.

To know what's going on I downloaded the OneCard app and there I got stuck at identity section as 'pending' just like you. I tweeted them with screenshots and they said they can't proceed with my application. So I told them to stop sending me these banners and notifications.

A week or two later I am now seeing 'we now have a combo offer for you' -a FD backed OneCard by Federal Bank when tapped the same banner.

Avishma1

TF Select
I have been trying to apply for OneCard for more than a year, but the step of "Identity verification" in OneCard app never succeeds.

Screenshot_20230106-013142.png

I click "Verify" then "Confirm". It shows the loading circle and then brings me right back to this screen without any error or other message. I have tried doing this 5 - 6 times, no solution.

I have tried:
1. Leaving a review on Play Store - got ignored.
2. Mailed them twice with screen recording - they just replied with a generic mail saying I don't qualify for the product. Whereas they haven't even checked the CIBIL score ever.
3. Called their IVR number - it said I don't have an account and disconnected the call.

This is clearly a technical bug, but they don't listen. I have also tried via Onescore app, and their website. It just errors out with "something went wrong" or some similar garbage.

Has anyone faced anything similar? Is there any way to go past this?
Yes, I faced similar kind of verification issue with one card and it took more than 1 year before I was able to pass the screen which was automatic. Just an advise, keep trying until it get approved because their customer service won't be able to resolve this.

src223

TF Premier
Yes, I faced similar kind of verification issue with one card and it took more than 1 year before I was able to pass the screen which was automatic. Just an advise, keep trying until it get approved because their customer service won't be able to resolve this.
I think I have been trying since 2021 lol