• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Got 100% LE on my DCB today

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm not obligated for any proof man, its upto you if you want to believe
Control Your high horses. You are not obligated for sure. But in this forum people share knowledge, feedback & advice with each other. And proofs also so that it helps other to try similar pattern of spending for LE or change their approach.

If everyone have same thinking like you, this forum will be dead.

akmittal

TF Buzz
Looks like people don't believe and wants proof. Only reason I said no to proof was screenshot also can be faked. So if someone doesn't want to believe any proof won't be enough.

But putting the screenshot if it helps.

I have already increased limit but still getting notifications to increase

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-084605.png
    Screenshot_20240428-084605.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20240428-084518.png
    Screenshot_20240428-084518.png
    30 KB · Views: 93

akmittal

TF Buzz
Control Your high horses. You are not obligated for sure. But in this forum people share knowledge, feedback & advice with each other. And proofs also so that it helps other to try similar pattern of spending for LE or change their approach.

If everyone have same thinking like you, this forum will be dead.
Sharing knowledge is very different from asking for a proof. In other thread I have posted all details of spend patterns and details asked.

If I were to lie, screenshots can also be edited so I don't think any proof is enough.

Sharing knowledge is very different from asking for a proof. In other thread I have posted all details of spend patterns and details asked.

If I were to lie, screenshots can also be edited so I don't think any proof is enough.
Bro it might seem like a lie to everyone becuase of the jump in credit limit. You know there was a time when this was normal for hdfc and everyone took hdfc's card for high credit limit. But nowadays they are either giving very small LE or no LE at all even for HNI customers. I myself got 11k LE two months ago despite using the card heavily and my NRV with the bank is in crores.

akmittal

TF Buzz
Bro it might seem like a lie to everyone becuase of the jump in credit limit. You know there was a time when this was normal for hdfc and everyone took hdfc's card for high credit limit. But nowadays they are either giving very small LE or no LE at all even for HNI customers. I myself got 11k LE two months ago despite using the card heavily and my NRV with the bank is in crores.
To be fair I also didn't believe at first. 1 year back back I got LE of 6 thousand.