• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Today Got Axis Magnus as pre-approved offer

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Do i need to have any other relationship with axis? I only have this cc with axis.
You don't need any other relationship; simply continue using your card, and you will start seeing pre-approved or upgrade offers. The timeline for receiving these offers can vary from person to person. Even if you don't come across any offers, you can always call customer care and inquire about upgrade offers.

roshancc

TF Premier
I had 3 Axis CCs but I have closed one of my Axis CC on 11th May, 2023. Surprisingly today got AXIS MAGNUS as pre-approved offer and card generated instantly. Thank you. 🙏I
I also had 3 Axis CCs since 2018 First MyZone LTF , Axis Flip in 2020 later Axis Ace in 2020 .
Closed my Axis Flip Last week as Axis won`t upgrade my limit since 2020 !
Got Magnus Pre Approved offer :D

photo_2023-06-13_18-52-25.jpg photo_2023-06-13_18-52-25 (2).jpg

Last edited:

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I also had 3 Axis CCs since 2018 First MyZone LTF , Axis Flip in 2020 later Axis Ace in 2020 .
Closed my Axis Flip Last week as Axis won`t upgrade my limit since 2020 !
Got Magnus Pre Approved offer :D

photo_2023-06-13_18-52-25.jpg photo_2023-06-13_18-52-25 (2).jpg
Congrats! can you tell more about your history with axis? anything else might have contributed to magnus approval?

roshancc

TF Premier
Congrats! can you tell more about your history with axis? anything else might have contributed to magnus approval?
Thank You .
I opened my Axis Savings Account when I was in College back in 2016-17.
Probably my second bank account after SBI ,the branch is still in a Semi Urban location outside the city .
So I had to maintain 5K MAB Rural is even lower 2.5K Account variant is Eazy Access Savings Account they were pushing me for Prime and Liberty but I didn't buzz .

In 2018, I received my first pre-approved credit card, My Zone, (LTF) and a credit limit of 1.80 lakhs. Subsequently, in 2019, the credit limit was increased to 2.10 lakhs. However, since the credit limit enhancement in 2019, there have been no offers for further limit increases until now (2023). Although I frequently received credit card upgrade offers, I chose not to relinquish the My Zone card, as doing so would adversely impact my credit score due to the reduction in credit age.

In 2020 and 2021, I added AxisFlip and ACE to my credit card collection, respectively. Despite owning an Infinia card, I continued to use Axis ACE as my primary card. Unfortunately, I did not receive any offers for limit enhancement. Consequently, I decided to close my AxisFlip card, as I rarely used it. After closing the account, I checked the offer section and discovered almost ten pre-approved credit cards with Magnus included in the offers.