• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Today Got Axis Magnus as pre-approved offer

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thank You .
I opened my Axis Savings Account when I was in College back in 2016-17.
Probably my second bank account after SBI ,the branch is still in a Semi Urban location outside the city .
So I had to maintain 5K MAB Rural is even lower 2.5K Account variant is Eazy Access Savings Account they were pushing me for Prime and Liberty but I didn't buzz .

In 2018, I received my first pre-approved credit card, My Zone, (LTF) and a credit limit of 1.80 lakhs. Subsequently, in 2019, the credit limit was increased to 2.10 lakhs. However, since the credit limit enhancement in 2019, there have been no offers for further limit increases until now (2023). Although I frequently received credit card upgrade offers, I chose not to relinquish the My Zone card, as doing so would adversely impact my credit score due to the reduction in credit age.

In 2020 and 2021, I added AxisFlip and ACE to my credit card collection, respectively. Despite owning an Infinia card, I continued to use Axis ACE as my primary card. Unfortunately, I did not receive any offers for limit enhancement. Consequently, I decided to close my AxisFlip card, as I rarely used it. After closing the account, I checked the offer section and discovered almost ten pre-approved credit cards with Magnus included in the offers.
Great! You received any notification for pre approved magnus or you just checked offer?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Congratulations mate!

Axis has offered to convert my new Magnus to LTF. They have opened my Burgundy salary account and are seeking approvals for the LTF. Some VP from Axis is handling my case, she says she is confident of getting me LTF since the first bill isn't generated yet. Let's see how it all pans out. I'll keep you all posted.

Last edited:

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was an offer in May that if you open burgandy account and show two month income proof greater than 3lakh.Magnus will be LTF.
Ankur, I am also on the same page as the other gentleman. I have a newly opened Burgundy salary account (Yes, salary is meets the criteria). I got my Magnus last month, so the bill isn't generated yet. I am yet to receive my Burgundy welcome kit and debit card. The Axis POC is getting approvals to get my Magnus converted to LTF. I'll be happy to give you guys an update around it with screenshots once I receive the charge back of 10k+GST.

Please be kind to me, I am new to the community.

1RC

Congratulations mate!

Axis has offered to convert my new Magnus to LTF. They have opened my Burgundy salary account and are seeking approvals for the LTF. Some VP from Axis is handling my case, she says she is confident of getting me LTF since the first bill isn't generated yet. Let's see how it all pans out. I'll you all posted.
is salary > 3L post all deductions ?

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
do you have some contact ?

Contact as in "If any known personally to me works at Axis"?

Nah man. My company's finance department gave their corporate contact who represents Axis at our MNC. Apparently, some VP at Axis reached out to me regarding my magnus. That being said, I anway fit their criteria so it was a simple process.

I'll also say, I had a prior saving account with Axis and I received pre-approve Magnus option on portal anyway but never chose to apply for it until I started watching Youtube videos of technofino and other youtubers about how to max. benefits from CCs. My primary cards are Amex Gold Charge card, Citibank and Amex Corporate Card.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine Yes.

Axis does give Category A or Category 1 MNC employees with more than 2L salary Burgundy salary and LTF magnus too. My significant other falls in that category hence I am aware of this information.

Hope this was helpful.

thanks for all the info. do you by any chance have a list of the companies which fall in Category A or Category 1

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thanks for all the info. do you by any chance have a list of the companies which fall in Category A or Category 1
Unfortunately, I don't have that. You might want to discuss this with the nearest Axis Bank branch or maybe such list will be floating online.

TBH, even I was not aware of such categories until Axis Bank representative told me.

roshancc

TF Premier
Congratulations mate!

Axis has offered to convert my new Magnus to LTF. They have opened my Burgundy salary account and are seeking approvals for the LTF. Some VP from Axis is handling my case, she says she is confident of getting me LTF since the first bill isn't generated yet. Let's see how it all pans out. I'll you all posted.
Perfect I think if someone also maintains High NRV they will convert any card to LTF , I have experienced this with HDFC my Parents and I are under same Family group of Imperia, So HDFC upgraded My Regalia and Parent`s Moneyback CCs to Infinia LTF ( Individual Cards ). My younger brother who is still a student received Infinia LTF 😅

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Perfect I think if someone also maintains High NRV they will convert any card to LTF , I have experienced this with HDFC my Parents and I are under same Family group of Imperia, So HDFC upgraded My Regalia and Parent`s Moneyback CCs to Infinia LTF ( Individual Cards ). My younger brother who is still a student received Infinia LTF 😅
I agree. Fortunately or unfortunately, HDFC refused to give me Infinia Metal LTF and I am part of Imperia (I don't think it make much difference though). They were giving me DCB LTF and Infinia paid and then I came across TF youtube on Magnus and Reserve. So here we are.

Last edited:

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pls confirm when you got this Infinia LTF upgrade. Recently or before last year

roshancc

TF Premier
Pls confirm when you got this Infinia LTF upgrade. Recently or before last year
I agree. Fortunately or unfortunately, HDFC refused to give me Infinia Metal LTF and I am part of Imperia (I don't think it make much difference though). They were giving me DCB LTF and Infinia paid and then I came across TF youtube on Magnus and Reserve. So here we are.
If you have Term Insurance , Health Insurance , Savings, Current and Loan Account everything from HDFC with Really High NVR they do it all depends on Manager and RM fortunately the Manager at my home branch was really helpful in this though I would like to clarify it took almost 2-3 month was not easy I told them If I don't get this in my terms I would take my business to some other bank (final nail) :ROFLMAO:

roshancc

TF Premier
If you have Term Insurance , Health Insurance , Savings, Current and Loan Account everything from HDFC with Really High NVR they do it all depends on Manager and RM fortunately the Manager at my home branch was really helpful in this though I would like to clarify it took almost 2-3 month was not easy I told them If I don't get this in my terms I would take my business to some other bank (final nail) :ROFLMAO:
Now when I think about it Magnus came in easy just maintained CC and 5K MAB in Account lol

Reactions: 1RC

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you for confirming but can you also specify when you got upgrade to Infinia LTF