• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Today Got Axis Magnus as pre-approved offer

What is your aggregate credit limit? I ve 3 axis cc.. Freecharge plus, Gpay Ace and FK axis.. With 110k limit... Thinking of closing one
Ur aggregate credit limit should be greater than 2 lakh for getting pre-approved Axis Magnus and should be greater than 3 Lakh for upgradation request to Magnus via custom executive. My aggregate limit was 2.04 Lakh & there r 11 cards as pre-approved except Axis Reserve only. At first closed ur any one Axis CC & then send limit enhancement request via email with pay slips or ITRs. If u got EL to 2 Lakh then obviously got pre-approved Magnus within one month.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Ur aggregate credit limit should be greater than 2 lakh for getting pre-approved Axis Magnus and should be greater than 3 Lakh for upgradation request to Magnus via custom executive. My aggregate limit was 2.04 Lakh & there r 11 cards as pre-approved except Axis Reserve only. At first closed ur any one Axis CC & then send limit enhancement request via email with pay slips or ITRs. If u got EL to 2 Lakh then obviously got pre-approved Magnus within one month.
Thank you sir for needful information

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just having Burgundy won't get you LTF
There's probably other relations which played a factor because Axis CC and Axis banking operate somewhat independently

Also Neo/Buzz moment
Ya that’s why even I asked the question. Axis Select is LTF for Burgundy customers. With Axis one can never be sure. मुझे आज तक नहीं पता चला की क्या देखते है ये महानुभाव। They rejected my application for Select twice even when I was already a Burgundy account holder. And when they issued the card, they charged me the joining fees though reversed when I raised the issue.