• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus edge rewards reversal today for no reason

abhiver

TF Premier
25 feb is such a long time, Itne time mein toh ek -do devaluation notice release kar denge and then public will shift there. :D

Axis seems super un-reliable bank. Pata nahi kahan se hire kar lete hai, aise executives ko.

TF Premier
300 ER for unbilled transactions of January reversed. Customer care confirmed that there's a technical issue which will be resolved before 25th Feb. Following thread for more information.

iM23

TF Select
Axis gave me different numbers of edge rewards twice for a transaction. I made the transaction on 23 Jan, and on 29th they reversed all the rewards. What's happening?

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
Some Edge Rewards have been reversed. Additionally, has anyone received Atlas Miles after January 25th and Edge Rewards after January 29th ?

Last edited:

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some Edge Rewards have been reversed. Additionally, has anyone received Atlas Miles after January 25th and Edge Rewards after January 29th ?
No, didn't Recieved for transaction done on 25th Jan 24, as told above probably they will Deliver rewards after the Bill generation together (Mentioning in statement)

darshanbafna

TF Buzz
Today i noticed that edge rewards fot transactions from 10th january have been reversed in my axis magnus credit card, anyone else facing this?
Axis just send sms mornig
Due to a technical glitch, 9300 Axis Bank EDGE REWARD Points were erroneously credited to your A/c. Same have been reversed on 29-01-24. Reward points for eligible transactions will be re-credited to your EDGE REWARDS account by 25-02-24. We regret any inconvenience caused.

These points are legit genuine axis is high

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis just send sms mornig
Due to a technical glitch, 9300 Axis Bank EDGE REWARD Points were erroneously credited to your A/c. Same have been reversed on 29-01-24. Reward points for eligible transactions will be re-credited to your EDGE REWARDS account by 25-02-24. We regret any inconvenience caused.

These points are legit genuine axis is high
I received the same message for 7.5k points. All are for eligible mcc. Their technical team is a mess.

I am beginning to hear that Axis magnus card might get closed since it is running in huge losses furthermore I am also getting to hear that they might increase AMC to 30k instead of current 10K. I am not sure if Axis is planning to stop issuing all reward points from Jan and there onwards. Hoping Axis doesn't do anything silly here ..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am beginning to hear that Axis magnus card might get closed since it is running in huge losses furthermore I am also getting to hear that they might increase AMC to 30k instead of current 10K. I am not sure if Axis is planning to stop issuing all reward points from Jan and there onwards. Hoping Axis doesn't do anything silly here ..
30k thing happened already 😁
sou rc e??..
With points - there is maintaince going on overall in EDGE reward.. something will come out soon

M4b ltf is ending .

mokssh

TF Neo
I am facing also a weird issue where my points are showing into two categories like axis, Magnus, burgundy and axis edge .
I am unable to convert my edge points to hotel partners , just my burgundy Magnus points on speaking with axis bank. They told me there is some issue and they're working on it. Anyone else with same issue ?