• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Bank Edge Rewards Refund Timeframe for Failed KrisFlyer Transactions?

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hey all,

Have you experienced a failed Edge Rewards to KrisFlyer transfer with Axis Bank? Wondering how long it took for them to refund your points? Transaction failed, points debited, and they're saying 15-20 days. Anyone else dealt with this? Share your timeline, please!

Thanks

djaz

TF Buzz
Hi,

Does KrisFlyer miles expire? I dont have any travel plans right not, just thinking before sept1 I transfer the points and keep it in KrisFlyer so that i dont loose on devaluation.

Thanks,

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi,

Does KrisFlyer miles expire? I dont have any travel plans right not, just thinking before sept1 I transfer the points and keep it in KrisFlyer so that i dont loose on devaluation.

Thanks,
Points are valid for a generous period of 3 years, which is quite a good amount of time. If you don't have any immediate plans to use them, consider transferring them to Accor or keeping them in Edge miles. It's a smart move, as you never know when KrisFlyer might make changes that affect the value of their points. Better to be safe and make the most of your points!

djaz

TF Buzz
Points are valid for a generous period of 3 years, which is quite a good amount of time. If you don't have any immediate plans to use them, consider transferring them to Accor or keeping them in Edge miles. It's a smart move, as you never know when KrisFlyer might make changes that affect the value of their points. Better to be safe and make the most of your points!

I thought even Accor has an expiry of 1 year? keep them in Edge miles you mean keep in Edge reward points itself?

Hi,

Thanks,

You're very late to transfer party my friend. Think about what you want to do with the points... flights/hotels and to where. And then you can look at your options. The most popular ones - SQ, UA, TK, QR, AF etc. all have there pros and cons as does Accor.

Also remember - your airlines/hotel will probably also devalue at some point. 🤬

Gemi_Fin

TF Buzz
Hey all,

Have you experienced a failed Edge Rewards to KrisFlyer transfer with Axis Bank? Wondering how long it took for them to refund your points? Transaction failed, points debited, and they're saying 15-20 days. Anyone else dealt with this? Share your timeline, please!

Thanks
Hey.. I tried transferring some points to Krisflyer account but it didn’t go through, the mail from Axis says 15-20 days for points reversal but it doesn’t exactly say why it failed.

Quick question. How long did it take for reversal of points in your case. Did you try reaching out to travel edge support?

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey.. I tried transferring some points to Krisflyer account but it didn’t go through, the mail from Axis says 15-20 days for points reversal but it doesn’t exactly say why it failed.

Quick question. How long did it take for reversal of points in your case. Did you try reaching out to travel edge support?
I tried transferring to Krisflyer yesterday, it failed. I called up travel edge, they said no particular reason mentioned. Try again after sometime. Points were back within minutes in account. Traveledge was very slow for me yesterday.
Today evening I tried again transfer to krisflyer and it went through within 5 minutes. Yet to receive them in Krisflyer account though.

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier

I got reversal in 30 mins only