• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Today Got Axis Magnus as pre-approved offer

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have Term Insurance , Health Insurance , Savings, Current and Loan Account everything from HDFC with Really High NVR they do it all depends on Manager and RM fortunately the Manager at my home branch was really helpful in this though I would like to clarify it took almost 2-3 month was not easy I told them If I don't get this in my terms I would take my business to some other bank (final nail) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I see from your point of view. My conversation with RM was just 1 call and thats it. He said he can only get me DCB. I broke up with him :D

I was fine with paying the 12k + GST for Infinia; after all, all I am paying was GST but then the 75% capping on RVs hit me. Fortunately, Magnus and Reserve have their game face on. TBH, I don't see myself ever paying 50k for a card. I mean I can pay but I don't see I can milk equivalent amount of benefit as most of my usual high ticket expenses are on my corporate card. So Mangus made sense. Good to e-meet folks who are in the same wagon as I am, well with Infinia, which I don't have.

roshancc

TF Premier
Yeah I see from your point of view. My conversation with RM was just 1 call and thats it. He said he can only get me DCB. I broke up with him :D

I was fine with paying the 12k + GST for Infinia; after all, all I am paying was GST but then the 75% capping on RVs hit me. Fortunately, Magnus and Reserve have their game face on. TBH, I don't see myself ever paying 50k for a card. I mean I can pay but I don't see I can milk equivalent amount of benefit as most of my usual high ticket expenses are on my corporate card. So Mangus made sense. Good to e-meet folks who are in the same wagon as I am, well with Infinia, which I don't have.
True also these days you never know when which card might get devalued . Features and Services are still a hit or miss in India so unless you spend a lot 50-60K card fees makes no sense .

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Contact as in "If any known personally to me works at Axis"?

Nah man. My company's finance department gave their corporate contact who represents Axis at our MNC. Apparently, some VP at Axis reached out to me regarding my magnus. That being said, I anway fit their criteria so it was a simple process.

I'll also say, I had a prior saving account with Axis and I received pre-approve Magnus option on portal anyway but never chose to apply for it until I started watching Youtube videos of technofino and other youtubers about how to max. benefits from CCs. My primary cards are Amex Gold Charge card, Citibank and Amex Corporate Card.
Can you share the details of the corporate contact.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you share the details of the corporate contact.
Sorry. I can't post that VP's personal number on a public domain. She also sounds senior. So it is not appropriate. I suggest you check with your company's finance team and ask them about Axis's representative to your firm.

That said, I am yet to get the charge back (as my first bill is not yet generated). Lets see if she can even deliver it to me. She did mention that its a different team (basically credit card team) that will process my LTF. So if it does not happen, I'll let you all know.

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Perfect I think if someone also maintains High NRV they will convert any card to LTF , I have experienced this with HDFC my Parents and I are under same Family group of Imperia, So HDFC upgraded My Regalia and Parent`s Moneyback CCs to Infinia LTF ( Individual Cards ). My younger brother who is still a student received Infinia LTF 😅
adopt me and make me a family member please 😂

rdargar

TF Premier
any idea on which entry level card do axis gives high credit limit? like flipkart, my zone?
It is independent of card. My father maintains a balance of 10L in his savings account.
He never had any credit card , loan earlier so NH Cibil.
Few days back a executive came at our house for marketing and said that we have 4 options to apply (LTFMyzone and IOCL , Paid Atlas and Privilige)and all will have the same limit of 2.5L.
I have received the card 4 days back but not activated yet , waiting for the amazon voucher(see another thread in community to know) mail as I selected privilige card.
BTW Anyone has any idea how much time it will take for the preaprrove card to trigger or I should try my luck by calling them also?

Tejo

TF Legend
It is independent of card. My father maintains a balance of 10L in his savings account.
He never had any credit card , loan earlier so NH Cibil.
Few days back a executive came at our house for marketing and said that we have 4 options to apply (LTFMyzone and IOCL , Paid Atlas and Privilige)and all will have the same limit of 2.5L.
I have received the card 4 days back but not activated yet , waiting for the amazon voucher(see another thread in community to know) mail as I selected privilige card.
BTW Anyone has any idea how much time it will take for the preaprrove card to trigger or I should try my luck by calling them also?
axis pre-approved offers depends on spends

Tejo

TF Legend
Believe me in the past one year year he only has one outgoing NEFT of INR 6L . And there is only one transaction each monthl which is receipt of a payment (Apprx 40k)
you got card beacuse of high net worth.

its not pre-approved.

Anyone has any idea how much time it will take for the preaprrove card to trigger or I should try my luck by calling them also?

rdargar

TF Premier
I
you got card beacuse of high net worth.

its not pre-approved.

Oh I was in the wrong assumption that ; I just varied certain factors like getting card with NH Cibil , no CIBIL Hit , and knowing exact limit before applying and only given a selected number of cards to choos from hinted towards pre-approved.

roshancc

TF Premier
I had 3 Axis CCs but I have closed one of my Axis CC on 11th May, 2023. Surprisingly today got AXIS MAGNUS as pre-approved offer and card generated instantly. Thank you. 🙏
Is there a way to use the card before I receive the Physical Card ? Need to make payments will get me the milestone covered