• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart UPI Launching Soon

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Screenshot_20240221-001112.png

Just saw this, another UPI app on the way. I hope they also launch this as a proper UPI platform, unlike some integration with PhonePe/Mobikwik as they have done with Bill payment on Flipkart.
Also Amazon Pay is so developed and versatile, and Amazon App is slow and messy, a standalone Amazon Pay app would have been nice.

Last edited:

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Just saw this, another UPI app on the way. I hope they also launch this as a proper UPI platform, unlike some integration with PhonePe/Mobikwik as they have done with Bill payment on Flipkart.
Also Amazon Pay is so developed and versatile, and Amazon App is slow and messy, a standalone Amazon Pay app would have been nice

Also Amazon Pay is so developed and versatile, and Amazon App is slow and messy, a standalone Amazon Pay app would have been nice.
Hidden feature - if someone sends you 10k, you'll receive 10rs vice versa too!
(referencing to when people ordered iphone and got stones lol)

asm07

TF Buzz

Today on order page I saw a prompt for Flipkart UPI and signed up. Its upi id ends with @fkaxis, axis bank. As of now there are two offers, 25 cashback on first order through it and 10 supercoins upto 5 times for 5 scan & pay transactions.