• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm launches new UPI IDs

#aniket

TF Ace
Paytm started requesting peoples to on-board new UPI IDs, after closure of Payments bank.

(@ptaxis) - Axis Bank
(@ptyes) - Yes Bank
(@ptsbi) - SBI

Do change to avoid payment failures, as stated by them.
@Anupama_Jha @its_karan @DocFixIt @varun__goel_ @bigbyte @TheTrickySid @NShah I am not getting to edit it don't know why.😂 Earlier I had given option to edit twice only, when I started to use Paytm. Just there's option to add alternative UPI Number at another section.

Do you guys know, there was an option to create Dynamic QR before. But I don't know whether this is withdrawn or I am not able to find it since long.
Screenshot_20240409-192937.jpg
Screenshot_20240409-193225.jpg

Last edited:

Anupama_Jha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@Anupama_Jha @its_karan @DocFixIt @varun__goel_ @bigbyte @TheTrickySid @NShah I am not getting to edit it don't know why.😂 Earlier I had given option to edit twice only, when I started to use Paytm. Just there's option to add alternative UPI Number at another section.

Do you guys know, there was an option to create Dynamic QR before. But I don't know whether this is withdrawn or I am not able to find it since long.
Screenshot_20240409-192937.jpg
Screenshot_20240409-193225.jpg
Yupp, not available for many. I have two accounts, for which this option showed in only 1.