• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart UPI Launching Soon

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Screenshot_20240221-001112.png

Just saw this, another UPI app on the way. I hope they also launch this as a proper UPI platform, unlike some integration with PhonePe/Mobikwik as they have done with Bill payment on Flipkart.
Also Amazon Pay is so developed and versatile, and Amazon App is slow and messy, a standalone Amazon Pay app would have been nice.

Last edited:
I use icici imobile pay UPI interface for transactions, never signed up for any other app . In my flipkart app , i see this flipkart UPI option. Now if i opt for it , what details will be shared with UPI Govt authorities - only mobile number or mobile/email and house address ? Well i dont see any faq for what is being shared with third parties

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well doesn't the bank already do KYC for the account which requires address and stuff on the identity card like aadhar card and all ?
So doesn't the govt already have the details ? sorry, not trying to be condescending but just a genuine question 😊😊

Well doesn't the bank already do KYC for the account which requires address and stuff on the identity card like aadhar card and all ?
So doesn't the govt already have the details ? sorry, not trying to be condescending but just a genuine question 😊😊
Govt will have all details , my question is what is being shared from flipkart app. Flipkart is not a financial entity though.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Govt will have all details , my question is what is being shared from flipkart app. Flipkart is not a financial entity though.
Flipkart is just the upi interface. The banking partner behind Flipkart upi is Axis bank. So they will have the details of your bank account and Rupay cc, although in tokenized form, since NPCI acts as a bridge between them.