• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Wallet UPI launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Paytm Wallet UPI launched:

Activate wallet upi and do any upi/scan n pay transaction using paytm wallet upi for free.

UPI handle - "@paytmwallet"

Screenshot2023-12-15-19-30-52-528net.one97.paytm.jpg

IMG20231215193220.jpg

Screenshot2023-12-15-19-30-59-420net.one97.paytm.jpg

deep@vie

TF Legend
which is what my original question was. but i don't think it'll have a limit. cuz at the time of activation of the paytm wallet upi, it didn't ask to set a pin. and obviously our normal bank pin won't be used here too.
Wallet also has a pin,when I pay a credit card bill it asks for it.
There's a certain limit, I'm not sure what it's but for small bills it doesn't ask for it.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
Wallet also has a pin,when I pay a credit card bill it asks for it.
There's a certain limit, I'm not sure what it's but for small bills it doesn't ask for it.
how much was the cc bill amount roughly?

also, what would be the pin? is it the same as the bank account upi pin?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Using NDSL payment bank account? How is the day to day usage, Frequency of server Downtimes/ txn failure rates ? Thinking of opening one with them...

Consider it as a tiny bank account for minor payments such as UPI. Avoid using it to pay in lakhs. Accounts are frozen in the past when high value transactions were carried out within a few days of opening the account. For high value txns, use a real / physical bank. NSDL operates completely virtual. As long as you know what you are doing, there is no need to be concerned about the freeze.

Otherwise, there is no bank with 100% uptime and 0% failure rates. Shit happens, even if RBI / NPCI runs its own bank.

Last edited:

yobro

TF Select
how is it different from Paytm UPI? And what extra benefits does it give??
This is useful for those who don't have bank accounts. On 19th Dec 2023 I opened my 1st bank account of life before that I used Paytm wallet.
Problem with wallet was if wallet is of Paytm it can only scan Paytm QR code and same goes with other wallets like phonepe, mobiquik, payzapp etc.
But after launch of wallet upi U can use wallet as upi that means you can scan any qr u want.

Strange

TF Legend
This is useful for those who don't have bank accounts. On 19th Dec 2023 I opened my 1st bank account of life before that I used Paytm wallet.
Problem with wallet was if wallet is of Paytm it can only scan Paytm QR code and same goes with other wallets like phonepe, mobiquik, payzapp etc.
But after launch of wallet upi U can use wallet as upi that means you can scan any qr u want.
Is Paytm wallet on UPI working for you?

Those frauds debited ₹100 from my wallet citing extra credit in beneficiary account for paying using wallet on upi. They refunded the amount after raising the complaint and now wallet on UPI isn't working.

yobro

TF Select
Is Paytm wallet on UPI working for you?

Those frauds debited ₹100 from my wallet citing extra credit in beneficiary account for paying using wallet on upi. They refunded the amount after raising the complaint and now wallet on UPI isn't working.
Unable to understand ur issue.
Please elaborate.